玩具总动员Toy Story1(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:不能让他胡作非为
日期:2015-10-29 14:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, it was an accident, guys. Come on. Now, you, you gotta believe me.
那是个意外。各位,拜托你们… 你们一定要相信我。
We believe ya, Woody. Right, Rex?
我们相信你,胡迪。对吧,抱抱龙?
Well, ye...N...I don't like confrontations!
这个…我不喜欢跟人家对质!
Where is your honor, dirt bag? You are an absolute disgrace! You don't deserve to...Hey!
你的荣誉到哪儿去了,卑鄙无耻的家伙?你真的是军人的一大耻辱!你根本不配...嘿!
You couldn't handle Buzz cutting in on your playtime, could you, Woody?
受不了巴斯光年占去你的时间,对吧,胡迪?

Didn't wanna face the fact that Buzz just might be Andy's new favorite toy. So you got rid of him.
你无法面对巴斯可能成为安弟最喜欢的玩具这件事实。所以你想要除掉他。
Well, what if Andy starts playing with me more, Woody, huh? You gonna knock me outta the window too?
如果安弟开始花很多时间和我玩呢,胡迪?你也要把我丢到窗外吗?
I don't think we should give him the chance.
我们不能让他胡作非为。
There he is, men. Frag him!
他在那里,丢手榴弹!
Let's string him up by his pull string!
用他的拉绳把他绑起来!
I got dibs on his hat! Would you boys stop it!
我要他的帽子!你们快住手好吗?
Tackle him!
抓住他!
No, no, no! Wait! I can explain everything!
不…等等…我可以解释!
Okay, Mom, be right down. I've gotta get Buzz.
好,我马上就来。我要去拿巴斯。
Retreat!
撤退!
Mom, do you know where Buzz is?
妈咪,你有没有看到巴斯?
No, I haven't seen him.
没有,我没有看到。
Andy, I'm heading out the door! But, Mom, I can't find him!
安弟,我要出门啰! 但是我找不到他!
Honey, just grab some other toy. Now, come on!
儿子,先拿别的玩具,快走了!
Oh, okay.
好吧。
I couldn't find my Buzz. I know I left him right there.
我找不到巴斯。我明明放在桌上的。
Honey, I'm sure he's around. You'll find him.
乖乖,他一定还在那儿。你会找到他的。
It's too short! We need more monkeys!
太短了,我们还需要连环猴!
There aren't any more! That's the whole barrel!
已经没有了!整桶都倒光了!
Buzz, the monkeys aren't working!
巴斯,这些连环猴不夠!
We're formulating another plan! Stay calm!
我们会再想其他的办法的!保持冷静!
Oh, where could he be?
他到底在哪里啊?
Can I help pump the gas? Sure! I'll even let you drive. Yeah? Yeah, when you're 16. Funny, Mom.
我可以帮忙加油么?好啊!我还能让你开车呢。真的吗?对,等你满十六岁。真讨厌,妈咪又在骗人家。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • retreatn. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居 v. 撤退,向后倾
  • disgracen. 耻辱,不名誉 v. 耻辱,使 ... 失体面
  • tacklev. 处理,对付,阻截 n. 用具,滑车,对付
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • pumpn. 泵,抽水机,打气筒,抽水,打气 v. 打气,抽水,
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,