哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:被老师批评
日期:2015-10-28 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity.
波特先生。新生代的名人。
Tell me what would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?
告诉我如果将水仙根粉末加入艾草浸液中会得到什么?
You don't know? Well, let's try again.
你不知道?那么我们再换个。
Where Mr. Potter would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?
波特先生,如果我要你找牛黄,你应该从哪里着手?
I don't know, sir.
我不知道,先生。
And what is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头有什么区别?
I don't know, sir.
我不知道,先生。

哈利波特与魔法石

Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything is it, Mr. Potter?
真遗憾。显然,名声不代表一切,对吗,波特先生?
Clearly, Hermione knows. Seems a pity not to ask her.
显然赫敏知道答案。不让她回答才真是遗憾。
Silence.
安静。
Put your hand down, you silly girl!
把手放下,你这个傻丫头!
For your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make the sleeping potion so powerful it is known the draught of the Living Dead.
仅供参考,波特,水仙草根加艾草能制成强力的催眠药,也就是生死水。
A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat's and will save you from most of the poisons.
牛黄是一种从公羊胃内取出的石头可以化解绝大多数的毒药。
As for Monkshood and wolfsbane they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite.
舟形乌头和狼毒乌头是同一种植物也被统称为乌头。
Well why aren't you all copying this down?
那么你们为什么不把这些记下来?
And Gryffindors note that five points will be taken from your house for your classmate's cheek.
格兰芬多的学生们注意了,由于你们的同学对老师无礼,学院将被扣除5分。

分享到
重点单词
  • infusionn. 注入,灌输,激励,泡制
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • celebrityn. 名人,名誉,社会名流