摩登家庭第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:寻求心理安慰
日期:2015-10-28 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

How many guys your age would kill to be used by a girl like Sam?
你这个年纪,有多少男生愿意付出一切让萨姆利用?
She picked you. She used you.
她选了你。她利用了你。
I was a body, Jay.
我就是个泄欲工具,杰。
Come on. If she had picked an average guy, that boyfriend never would have got jealous.
拜托,如果她选了个普通男生,那个男友根本不会嫉妒。
She had to pick a guy on his level.
她得选一个和那个男友一个水平的。
Yeah. Maybe.
是的,可能吧。
Oh, I'm not gonna lie to you.
我不会骗你。
It sucks, and sometimes it's got to suck for a while.
这很糟糕,有时候糟糕的感觉还会持续一阵子。
I just wish I could say some magic words or give you a hug...make it all go away.
我真希望我可以说出什么咒语或是拥抱你,就让这感觉烟消云散。
Can I still have a sip of that scotch like you said?
你说我可以抿一口威士忌还算话吗?
Okay, I just opened a bottle, a beautiful 18yearold, fullbodied.
我刚开了一瓶18年陈酿,味道醇厚。
Sam!
萨姆!
Okay. Okay.
好啦。好啦。

modern20.jpg


Marco! Marco! Polo? Marco! Marco!
马可!马可!波罗!马可!马可!
Polo! Polo! Polo!
波罗!波罗!波罗!
Who rings the bell in the middle of the night? It is the creepiest thing.
大半夜的谁会按门铃啊?真令人毛骨悚然。
I'm sure it's just, I don't know, Some guy's car broke down and he wants to use our phone.
我不知道,我肯定只是某人车坏了,想借我家电话。
Have you ever seen a movie?
你没看过恐怖片吗?
Okay, do you remember how sad I was when you guys left the hotel room?
你还记得你们离开旅馆房间时我有多伤心吗?
Phil, what is on the other side of that door?
菲尔,门外是什么人?
Hi, Marco.
你好,马可。
Hey, guys.
各位好。
It's possible they misunderstood me when I said, "You guys should stop by."
我说"你们应该来我家玩",他们有可能误会了。
Yeah, "You guys should stop by."
你们应该来我家玩。
Marco!
马可!
All right.
这下可好。
What is happening? !
什么情况?!

分享到
重点单词
  • sipn. 啜饮 v. 啜饮,啜
  • misunderstoodadj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders
  • scotchn. 伤口,刻痕 v. 粉碎,消灭,阻止 v. 弄伤,刻