(单词翻译:单击)
And whiter, too, 'cause I wasn't in direct sunlight for six weeks.
也更白了因为我六周没有晒过太阳了。
See? This trip was good for you.
你瞧,这次旅行对你有好处。
Indeed. I was the world's smartest caterpillar.
的确。我是全世界最聪明的毛毛虫。
And then after pupating in our nation's railway system, I've burst forth as the world's smartest butterfly.
在咱们国家铁路网上化蛹后,我破茧而出变成了全世界最聪明的蝴蝶。
Butterfly could've gotten himself home from Arizona.
蝴蝶可以自己从亚利桑那州飞回家。
Yeah, I feel renewed.
我感觉重生了。
I'm ready to deal with any changes that come my way.
我准备好面对未来一切的改变。
Hey. Look who's back!
看谁回来了!
Your hair is different. You changed your hair.
你的发型不同了。你换了发型。
I can't take this. I'm out.
我接受无能。我走人了。
Would you like to see pictures from my trip?
你们想看看我旅行时的照片吗?
I thought your phone got stolen.
你的电话不是被偷了吗。
Yeah, it did, but luckily all my photos got backed up to the Cloud.
是的,但幸运的是所有照片都在云端备份了。
And you thought they all had a silver lining.
原以为守得云开见月明。
Here: Day one.
看,第一天。
Uh, this was the seat I was going to sit in but didn't because there were cracker crumbs on it.
这个是我本来要坐的座位,但我没坐因为上面有饼干屑。
As it was first class, I suspect Ritz.
因为是一等座,我怀疑是乐之饼干。
This is the train bathroom.
这是火车上的厕所。
This is the Imodium I took so I would never have to use the train bathroom.
这是我吃的泻立停,这样我不必使用火车上的厕所。
I cannot believe you traveled the entire country and never left the train station.
我真不敢相信你游遍了全国却从没离开过火车站。
I know.
就是啊。
You know, I almost died in a fire in Des Moines, but I stayed put.
我差点在得梅因的火灾中丧生,但我坚持留在火车上。
FYI-that's when the Imodium gave out.
顺便说下当事泻立停的药效过了。