生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:心灵疗伤铁路之旅
日期:2015-08-27 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on The Big Bang Theory.
《生活大爆炸》前情提要。
We were worried about you.
我们担心你。
Don't be melodramatic.
别这么夸张。
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
我只是准备登上火车永远离开。
Well, so a few things don't go your way and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?
生活中有几件事不如你意,你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗?
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
莱纳德,我不知所措。
Everything is changing, and it's simply too much.
一切都在改变,多到让人无法接受。
I need to get away and think.
我需要离开,好好想想。
Sheldon...-Yes?
谢尔顿...-什么事?
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的。
Of course you are.
这不废话吗。
You just made that easier.
慢走不送。
Excuse me. Is it at all possible that you're knitting a pair of pants?
打扰一下。有没有可能你现在打的是毛线裤呢?
Oh, well, no, you're understandably terrified. But, you know, allow me to explain.
别走,你感到害怕是可以理解的。但请给我个机会解释。
45 days ago, um, I embarked on a railroad journey of healing because my university was making me do string theory, and my favorite comic book store burned down, and when my roommate got engaged, my girlfriend wanted to move in with me, which was no doubt a ploy just to see my - well, excuse my language, but my bathing suit parts.
45天前,我开启了一段心灵疗伤铁路之旅,因为当时我的大学逼我研究弦理论,而我最喜爱的漫画店发生了火灾,我的室友还订婚了,而我女朋友想搬进来跟我同居,而那明显是幌子,她的目的...抱歉失礼了,是染指我小裤裤里的东西。
Uh, sir, may I use your phone?
先生,能借用一下电话吗?
I don't think so.
恐怕不能。
Yeah, well, I understand that I'm half naked, but there is a reasonable explanation.
好吧,我知道我现在是半裸的,但是我有个合理的解释。
While I slept in my sleeper car, all my possessions were stolen.
我在火车卧铺上睡觉时东西全被偷走了。

生活大爆炸第八季.jpg


Now, typically, I wear pajamas, but I recently adopted a hobo lifestyle and pajamas are the sleep-pants of the Man.
通常来说,我都会穿睡裤,但最近我习惯了流浪汉的生活方式,而睡裤是普通人穿来睡觉的。
I'll have you know, Mahatma Gandhi wore no pants and a nation rallied behind him!
我告诉你,圣雄甘地也没穿裤子,全印度还不是团结起来支持他!
My good man...Now, before you walk away...I know that I may appear deranged, but I am, in fact, a world-renowned physicist.
老兄在你走之前我想说我可能看起来像疯子,但其实我是一个世界闻名的物理学家。
Ask me the difference between a boson and a fermion.
不信你问我玻色子跟费米子的差异。
Go ahead, ask! Bosons have integer spin, fermions have half-integer spin!
来啊,你问吧!玻色子自旋为整数,费米子自旋为半整数!
My legs are getting cold!
我的腿好冷!
Why won't anybody help me?
为什么没人帮帮我呢?

分享到