哈利波特与魔法石(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:故事的开始
日期:2015-08-25 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

I should've known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
我早该料到你会来,麦格教授。
Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?
晚上好,邓布利多教授。传闻是真的吗,阿布思?
I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
很遗憾是这样,教授,好的坏的都是。
And the boy? Hagrid is bringing him.
那孩子呢?海格会带他来。
Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something so important just this?
你认为这么重要的事情交给海格合适吗?
Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
教授,我可以把性命托付给他。

哈利波特与魔法石

Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.No problems, I trust, Hagrid? No, sir.
你们好,邓布利多教授,麦格教授。我相信没出岔子吧,海格。没有,教授。
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go.
小家伙在布里斯托上空睡着了。别吵醒他。给您。
Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable.
你觉得把孩子交给这些人安全吗,阿布思?我观察他们一天了,他们真是无可救药的麻瓜。
They really are... The only family he has.
他们真的是…… 他唯一的亲人了。
He'll be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. Exactly.
他的名字在我们的世界里将没有孩子会不知道。没错。
He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he's ready.
最好让他远离这种影响,直到他准备好。
There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.
好了,好了,海格,毕竟又不是永别。
Good luck, Harry Potter.
祝你好运,哈利·波特。

分享到