(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
There you go. Have a great apple and sandwich.
给你 好好享受苹果和三明治
Hi! I would love a...
嗨,我想要…
No. - But...
不行 - 但…
Hey, dudes. Mind if I join?
嘿,同志们 我能坐吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
So those soccer tryouts were bogus, huh?
那足球试练太大兴了,是不是?
I mean, second string? Come on, that’s ridiculous. Am I right? Am I right?
我是说,替补队员? 拜托,太荒谬了,对不对?对不对?
So the game against Cornwall, that should be interesting.
那对康沃尔的比赛让人期待
And why would that be interesting?
为什么让人期待?
Well, my sister goes there, and she used to date that tool Justin Drayton.
因为我妹妹在那儿 她之前和贾斯丁•德瑞顿
I know him.
我认识他
I made him cry once during a game. - Wait.
我把他弄哭过一次 - 等等
That was you? - Absolutely.
那次是你? - 当然
That was so funny. - Wow.
那回太逗了
Is your sister hot?
你妹妹辣不?
I guess so.
我猜吧
She’s got a great personality.
她人品很不错

妙语佳句
1.ridiculous
adj. 可笑的;荒谬的
She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
她突然插嘴提了个可笑的异议。
2.personality
n. 个性;品格;名人
The mother's personality pretypified her daughter's.
母亲的个性预示着女儿的个性。
![(足球尤物.rmvb)[00.23.15.352].jpg](http://pic.kekenet.com/2013/1130/40951385814467.jpg)
剧情百科
到了第二天,薇欧拉又见到了慈祥可爱的校长……但是让薇欧拉更感兴趣的还是跟贾斯丁的足球比赛……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.That year, the country set up a holiday ______ ______ ______ the historian.
那年,为纪念这名历史学家,那个国家设立了一个节日。
2.Now about the apostles and prophets, act ______ ______ ______ the gospel precept.
使徒和先知,他们的行为要符合福音里的戒律。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Luggage in excess of 20kg is taxed.
行李超过20公斤要付费。
2.And perhaps the judge would rule in favor of me.
或许法官会就此做出有利于我的裁决。
