(单词翻译:单击)
台词欣赏
美国Lifetime电视台制作的传记电影《威廉和凯特》很不幸遭到评论狂批,被认为无聊到了极致。外媒也评选出了电影中的几大“俗套”台词:
1. Kate: "So who's your favorite artist?"
你最喜欢的艺术家是哪个?
William: "I like Monet and Cezanne. I like the way they play with light."
我喜欢莫奈和塞尚,我喜欢他们捕捉光线的手法。
小编注:王纸原来是文艺青年……
2. William: Did you always know what you wanted to do with your life?
你知道自己到底想要干什么吗?
Kate: Yes. When I was 5 years old, I wanted to be a train conductor, and then when I was 11, I wanted to be a professional football player.
5岁的时候我想当火车司机,11岁的时候想当职业足球运动员。
William: And none of that worked out?
都没有实现,对吗?
Kate: Sadly, no. What about you?
很遗憾,都没有。那你呢?
William: My life was planned for me before I was even born.
我还没出生的时候,我的人生就被定下来了。
小编注:最后一句台词很耳熟嘛……是不是在啥古装剧里也听到过……
3. Ian, a friend: She's hot.
她(指凯特)真性感。
William: She's hot.
她真性感。
Ian: That's what I just said.
别重复我的话。
William: Well, it's worth repeating.
这话值得再说一遍。
4. Olivia, a friend: "Why do they all keep staring at him?"
为什么大家都盯着他(指威廉)看?
Kate's old boyfriend: "They're curious. Maybe he'll drop his drawers and give us a royal moon."
他们只是好奇而已。要是威廉的内裤掉了下来,我们就能看到皇家臀部了。
5. William: Class starts in half an hour.
再过半小时就要上课了。
Kate: No, ring them and have it changed.
打电话叫他们换时间。
William: I don't think they'll listen to me.
他们不会听我的。
Kate: They have to. You're going to run the country one day.
他们必须听你的,你以后要统治这个国家呢。
6. William: I love you.
我爱你。
Kate: You do? I love you, too. I love private you, I love public you, and I love you that no one gets to see but me.
真的吗?我也爱你。我爱这个真实的你,也爱作为公众人物的你,更爱除了我没有别人见过的这个你。
7. Lady-in-Waiting: Noo! Keep your legs firmly together. One must never allow one's legs to part even for a brief moment, as there is most likely a photographer with a long lens waiting to snap a picture of your undergarments. Assuming, of course, you wear undergarments. So many young girls these days seem to have no shame.
腿,并拢!一刻都不能分开,要想着随时随地会有人在等着偷拍你的内衣,我想你应该有穿内衣吧?现在的女孩子太不知羞耻了,很多都不穿内衣。
预告片
《威廉与凯特》William & Kate 预告片欣赏