好莱坞玉婆伊丽莎白•泰勒去世 享年79岁
日期:2011-03-24 09:13

(单词翻译:单击)

资讯

曾两次在奥斯卡上封后的好莱坞著名演员伊丽莎白-泰勒逝世,终年79岁。童星出身的泰勒一生有过8次婚姻,并留下了《埃及艳后》等一系列经典电影。

The English-American actress, considered one of the great actresses of Hollywood's golden age, was born in London on 27 February 1932.
伊丽莎白泰勒是英国裔的美国演员,1932年2月27日出生于伦敦。她曾被认为是好莱坞黄金年代最好的女演员之一。

The Dame, married eight times, was last month treated in hospital in Los Angeles for congestive heart failure.
这位结过八次婚的女子上个月在洛杉矶入院,病因是充血性心脏衰竭。

Dame Elizabeth had heart surgery in 2009 to replace a leaky valve and has a long history of health problems.
伊丽莎白长期以来都患有心脏病,并曾在2009年进行过心脏手术、更换有漏洞的心脏瓣膜。

The actress won two Oscars in the 1960s, for her roles in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf and Butterfield 8.
她曾在上世纪60年代两次获得奥斯卡奖,一次是凭借电影《灵欲春宵》(Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf),一次是电影《青楼艳妓》(Butterfield 8)。

But she was also well known for a colourful personal life that included two tempestuous marriages to Welsh film star Richard Burton.
不过她的知名度同样也源于她丰富多彩的私生活。她曾两次嫁给威尔士电影明星理查德伯顿,两次都只维持了非常短暂的时间。

玉婆人生最后的采访

玉婆人生最后的采访:你所不知道的伊丽莎白泰勒

Dame Elizabeth Taylor who passed away on Wednesday at age 79, gave one of her last interviews to UsMagazine.com in late 2010. Promoting her fragrance Violet Eyes, the Oscar-winner, humanitarian, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother shared 25 things you don't know about her with Us:

伊丽莎白·泰勒香消玉殒,终年79岁。UsMagazine.com网站2010年底对她进行了采访,这位伟大的女性在此与你分享你不知道的她的25件事儿。

1. Before I made films, I had a lemonade stand in Southern California.

从影之前,我在南加州卖饮料。

2. When José Eber is out of town, I love to cut my hair and anyone else's.

我的发型师José Eber出远门的时候,我就自己剪头发,还给别人剪。

3. I'm mad for Law & Order and have seen every single episode. My children and Mariska Hargitay, a dazzling actress, played together as kids.

我超爱看《法律与规则》,一集都没落下。我们家孩子和剧中女主角Mariska Hargitay从小玩到大。

4. I converted to Judaism in 1959.

我1959年开始信犹太教。

5. My Jewish name is Elisheba Rachel.

我的犹太名是伊丽莎白·瑞秋。

6. My first horse was named Betty.

我的第一匹马叫做贝蒂。

7. I didn't go on a date until I was 16.

我16岁才第一次约会。

8. My legs are too short.

我的腿好短啊。

9. The film I'm proudest of is Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

我最喜欢自己在《灵欲春宵》中的表演。

10. I never face the day without perfume.

我这个人没有一天不擦香水。

11. I dreamed of designing perfume 25 years before I did it.

设计一款香水曾是我怀了25年的梦。

12. I love blood-orange juice.

我喜欢红橙果汁。

13. My very first memory is of pain.

我人生的第一个记忆便是痛苦。

14. I'm still heartbroken that Richard [Burton] never won an Oscar.

理查·伯顿未获奥斯卡,让我很是伤心。

15. I am sincerely not worried about getting old.

变老这事儿我真心不担心来着。

16. I never tried to act until A Place in the Sun.

在《阳光照耀之地》前我没想要正经演戏的。

17. I am disgusted by the amount of myth about me that is accepted as fact.

外界关于我的很多猜测想当然地就当做是事实真相,这个让我很厌恶。

18. People on Twitter named my new fragrance, Violet Eyes.

推特上的人把我最新的香水起名为紫罗兰色眼睛。

19. I've never had acting lessons, though many people think I need them.

我从来没有接受过科班的演绎训练,虽然很多人觉得我应该去上上啦。

20. In my twenties, I nearly lost my eye and my leg. Still have them both, tee hee.

20来岁的时候差点少一只眼睛少一条腿。还好现在都在。

21. Nerves are the nemesis of all actors.

紧张是演员的天敌。

22. I hate being called Liz, because it can sound like such a hiss.

好烦被人叫丽萃哦,听着跟吸了口冷气一样。

23. I believe you can be close to God anywhere.

无论走到哪里,都能与上帝接近。

24. My dog Delilah is in love with my cat Fang. To each his own.

我的狗狗黛利拉爱上了我的猫牙牙。青菜萝卜,各有所爱啊。

25. My family and people with HIV/AIDS are my life.

我的家人和所有艾滋病患者,是我生命关心的全部。

分享到
重点单词
  • replacevt. 取代,更换,将物品放回原处
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事
  • valven. 瓣膜,阀门,电子管,真空管
  • mythn. 神话
  • hissn. 嘘声,嘶嘶声 v. 发出嘘声(表示不满), 发嘶嘶
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • violetn. 紫罗兰,紫色 adj. 紫色的
  • fangn. 尖牙
  • tempestuousadj. 有暴风雨的,暴乱的