(单词翻译:单击)
1.今天我上了这个台,就不怕让自己下不来台。
Now that I step on the stage, I'm not afraid of being ashamed to leave the stage.
2.你连世界都没观过,哪来的世界观。
You haven't viewed the world. Where does your world view come from?
3.带不走的留不下,留不下的别牵挂。
Things which cannot be taken away can't be left. Things which are bound to leave are unworthy of concern.
4.进一步,海阔天空。
Take a step forward and find a clearer situation.
5.交心吧,放在我身上;放心吧,交在我身上。
Open your heart to me. Be at ease because of me.
6.听过很多大道理,依然过不好这一生。
As many as lessons I have heard, I can't live like the lesson shows me.
7.我哪来的身和名,让我去败和裂。
I don't even have a station and reputation for me to ruin.
8.小朋友爱分对错,大人只看利弊。
Children like right and wrong, but adults only weigh the pros and cons.
9.喜欢就会放肆,但爱就是克制。
To like someone is to run wild, but to love someone is to restrain.
10.有时候你想证明给一万个人看,到后来,你发现只得到了一个明白人,那就够了。
You want to prove yourself to millions of people at times, but eventually you get to know that one understood is enough.
11.要先学会分辨,然后再去信任。
Learn to distinguish and then to believe.
12.路遥知马力不足,日久见人心不古。
A long journey often tells the tiredness of a horse. Long time past reveals the great changes of people.
13.再混蛋的人也可以局部信任。
However awful a man is, there still can be a part to believe in him.
14.告别的时候还是要用力一点,多说一句可能就是最后一句,多看一眼可能就是最后一眼。
When we say goodbye, we should try to express more. One more sentence may be the last sentence. One more glance may be the last glance.