(单词翻译:单击)
I know things can become difficult in life.
我知道,世事艰辛
Everyone has a different story.
每个人都有自己的故事
Everyone is unique in their own ways.
每个人都有独特的禀赋,每个人都与众不同
Everyone is healing in their own way and in their own time.
受到挫折时,每个人都会以自己独有的方式,在最合适的时间治愈自己
People say this a lot, but it is true.
这是老生常谈,却也真真切切
It does get better.
一切都会好的
I promise you that it really does.
我向你保证,真的,一切都会好起来
In the past few years,
在过去的几年里
I've gone from not wanting to live
我曾经不想活了,如今我终于走了出来
and continue on with my life
我的生活继续着
to laughing every night and living life to the absolute fullest.
我每晚都会开怀大笑,我决定让生命发挥最大的价值
With these past few years that have gone by,
过去的这几年
I've learned that it's okay to be sad
让我学会,你可以悲伤,这没有关系
and it's okay to cry.
你也可以哭泣,没有关系
It's okay to have no one by your side.
你可能身旁无人可以依靠,但是没有关系
If you get knocked down 7 times, get up that 8th time.
如果生活把你打倒了七次,你就重新站起来八次
Listen to music.
去听听音乐
Find and do something that you enjoy.
找到你喜欢做的事情,去做
In tough times, you are your biggest help.
在艰难的岁月,你就是自己最大的助力
I promise that it gets better.
我保证,一切都会好起来
It really does.
真的。