(单词翻译:单击)
11. These burnt protein pancakes:
烤糊的蛋白质薄饼:
"That one time I tried to make protein pancakes from Pinterest and something went horribly wrong. Also, that's not chocolate…it's just burnt."
“那次我试着做从Pinterest网上学来的蛋白质薄饼,出现了重大失误,而且你看见的不是巧克力……只是烤糊了。”
12. This simple cup of noodles:
这杯简单的面:
"I was in a hurry and forgot to put water in my cup. The apartment smelled like charred Styrofoam for days."
“我匆忙地忘了往杯里放水,整个公寓好多天都有一股塑料烤糊的味道。”
13. These lonely, forgotten hot dogs:
孤单的被遗忘的热狗:
"Forgetting about the hot dogs on the barbecue was not my mom's finest moment."
“忘记放在烤架上的热狗可不是我妈妈最高兴的时刻。”
14. These…Jell-O worms?
这是……吸管果冻?
"My mom tried making those Jell-O worms you see on Pinterest."
“妈妈试着做的你在Pinterest网上看到的那种吸管果冻。”
15. This rock-hard pan-shaped brownie:
像石头一样硬的平底锅形状的巧克力蛋糕:
"He still loves me, despite my nonexistent baking skills. At least I greased that pan real good."
“尽管我从来没有烘焙天赋但他依然爱我,至少我在锅上涂油还是涂得挺好的。”
16. And this person who literally just wanted tea:
这个人只是想泡杯茶:
"I tried to make tea and ended up burning the pot."
“我试着泡茶,结果把茶壶烧了。”