生活"鸡肋": 那些不好也不赖的微妙瞬间
日期:2014-02-07 15:53
(单词翻译:单击)

生活中有些事情特别棒,也有些特别烂。那么介于这两者之间,既不好也不赖的东西有哪些呢?
The gloriously mediocre, the fantastically middle-of-the-road, the tie in a world of wins and losses... The things we are impressively ambivalent about deserve to be listified too.
食之无味弃之可惜,鸡肋是联系完美和糟糕之间的纽带……这些我们认为有些矛盾的事物也值得被列个清单哦。

六小时睡眠
You're neither well rested, nor exhausted. Surviving, not thriving.
你既没有休息得非常好,也没有精疲力尽。生存,而非生活。

手机电池剩余电量30%
So you don't need to charge right now, but you're going to need to soon. Or, soonish. probably.
所以你现在不必充电。但是你很快就需要充电了,也很可能是马上。

打九折
Is that a savings?
买这商品真的省钱了吗?

只能漂亮三天的美甲
Too chipped to look good, but too good to be replaced.
看上去不够漂亮,洗掉它又觉得可惜。

白运动鞋
Clean and crisp. For now.
整洁清新,但稍纵即逝。

便宜的雨伞
You served your purpose, little friend, if only for a little while.
亲爱的小伙伴,你完成了自己的使命,只是……寿命敢再长点吗!

半拉链
Would it have been so hard to make the zipper go all the way down?
让拉链一拉到底难道就那么难吗?

沙发床
Not a bed, not quite a couch.
既不是床,也算不上沙发。

普通的无色唇膏
Nobody's writing a song about the taste of this thing. (We're looking at you, Katy.)
这唇膏的味道真不敢恭维,从来没有人为它写过歌。(看你了水果姐!)

无香型洗手液
I appreciate the antibacterial properties, but you couldn't throw in some cucumber melon or something?
我倒是喜欢这里面的抗菌物质,但难道就不能放进点淡淡的黄瓜香或别的香味吗?

凉菜沙拉
Always the side-dish, never the bride. Or whatever.
永远是小菜一碟,从未超越主菜。不然还能怎样呢。
重点单词
