(单词翻译:单击)
【面试方】:
1)Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?
你为什么要辞去现在的工作来我们这里?
2)What&0#39;s the reason for you to leave your present job?
你为何要辞去你现在的工作?
3)For what do you decide to leave your present job?
你为何要辞去你现在的工作?
4)How would you evaluate your present firm?
你如何评价你现在的公司?
(It&0#39;s an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences.)
5)How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?
你对失去所有的福利怎么看?
(Concerned but not panicked. )
6)What was your reason for leaving?
你为什么要离开呢?
7)Do you enjoy your present job?
你喜欢目前的工作吗?
8)What made you decide to change your job?
什么原因使你决定换工作?
9)I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?
我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?
10)Why have you changed you job so frequently?
你为什么经常换工作?
11)What&0#39;s the reason why you left your previous employer?
你为何要离开原来的雇主?
【应聘方】:
1)The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.
我的工作不属于我的专业范围/专业领域/专业/专业领域。
2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.
我想找一个能给我带来提升机会的工作。
3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.
我想找一个更具挑战性的工作。
4)My former company has been bankrupt.
我原先那个公司已经破产了。
5)Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
6)My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
我离职的理由是希望在贸易方面,能获得更广泛的经验。
7)My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
我离职的原因,是希望在广告业方面发展。
8) I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.
我为照顾住在外地的老母亲而申请辞职。
9)My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
我离职的理由是因为深知无升迁的机会。
10)I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter&0#39;s office.
我希望在出口公司能获得更多的经验,故愿转职。
11)I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
由于希望获得更高的职位负更多的责任,而离开现职。
12)I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
由于本人与董事长刘先生意见不合,两星期前离职。
13)I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我为了找更高的职位,而请求离职。
14)I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
由于所服务的公司解散,只好离职。
15)I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
毕业后因找到工作辞去兼职。
16)The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
我准备离开目前的工作岗位,唯一理由是为谋求更高的职位。
17)Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.
很不幸地,我不得不离职,因这一次世界性的经济不景气,使我的雇主不得不结束业务。
18)I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁机会。
19)I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job. I&0#39;d like to find a job which is more challenging.
我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。
20)I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade only, there isn&0#39;t much chance to speak English.
因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。
21)Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.
因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。
22)I&0#39;m leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.
我离开现职是因为工作合同期满。
23)The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.
那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。
24)To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.
坦率地说,我不是很喜欢那份工作,因为我在这个职位上没有多少事可干。