(单词翻译:单击)
Have I fallen in love? Is this love real? Maybe I like this person? I don't know my own feelings… Everyone has had these worries about love at least once. If s/he is already married or is a type completely opposite to yours, you may feel crazy and don't want to admit to your feelings. But aren't there times when you realised “love” through your unconscious attitude towards someone or something that he said that keeps running in your head?
我是不是坠入了爱河?这就是所谓的爱情吗?我是不是喜欢上了这个人?真搞不懂我这是怎么了……遇到爱情,每个人都经历过这样的纠结。要是碰上对方已经结婚,或完全不是预想的类型,你会觉得自己肯定疯了,无论如何也不愿承认自己有这种感情。可你潜意识里还是会隐隐察觉到对某人的“爱意”,或在脑子里不自觉地回想他说过的话吧?
Is this LOVE? Or is it just another LIKE?
这是爱情吗?抑或只是喜欢?
You can diagnose your “love” in this test, just count the number of items that ring true to you.
通过下面这个测试来诊断你的“爱情”吧,看看你符合多少选项。
1. I want to say unnecessary things to him/her.
我总想跟他/她唠叨琐碎的事情。
You know it's unnecessary…but you want to meddle!
虽然知道都是些鸡毛蒜皮的事情,可你就是忍不住要跟他/她说!
2. I want to talk about myself in front of him/her.
在他/她面前,我总想谈论自己。
Were there times when you noticed that you kept talking about yourself?
有没有发现,有时你一直在滔滔不绝谈论自己?
3. To be honest, I want to have sex.
说实话,我想要他/她。
No explanation is necessary. It's a human nature.
无须解释了——性乃人之本性嘛。
4. I want to do snowboarding (or other sports) with him/her.
我想和他/她一起滑雪(或做其他运动)。
You want to release your overflowing passion.
你想释放汹涌澎湃的激情。
5. I want to seduce him/her or want to be seduced by him/he.
我想和他/她调情。
You probably are imagining what's next already. (laughs)
或许你都能想象到调情后干什么了。(窃笑)
6. I have similar taste in food and music to him/her.
我和他/她都喜欢相同的食物和音乐。
Yes, people say this is important for marriage.
没错,人们都说这对婚姻至关重要。
7. He/She seems very accepting.
他/她看上去非常包容。
You want him/her to accept you as who you are.
你希望他/她能接受你本真的模样。
8. I want to be protected or want to protect him/her.
我渴望被对方呵护,或想要呵护对方。
Well, people must support each other…
好吧,人总得相互关怀照顾……
9. I feel that I can trust him/her.
我觉得我可以信任他/她。
As long as this isn't a biased presumption, OK!
只要这不是你一厢情愿的推测,那就没问题!
10. I want to be touched, or touch him/her.
我渴望被抚摸,或抚摸对方。
If you like someone, you long to be near them.
如果你喜欢上了谁,那必定渴望跟他们更亲密。
11. I want to make him/her laugh.
我总想逗他/她发笑。
It's also very important to share enjoyable moments.
分享开心时光也很重要。
12. I don't know why, but I want to know.
我不明白为什么会这样,但很想弄清楚。
The reason for being interested…
所以才会迷上对方吧……
13. When I'm with him/her, my attitude becomes hot and cold.
只要跟他/她在一起,我的情绪就会变得忽冷忽热。
You can't be honest because of “love”! Totally understand your feeling!
这就是因为“爱情”呵!完全理解你的感受!
14. I want to tease him/her.
我总想戏弄他/她。
Do you pick on him/her because you want him/her to look at you?
你是不是只因希望他/她看你一眼而故意招惹他/她?
15. I feel that he/she is awfully attractive.
我觉得他/她太有魅力了。
Even if they aren't handsome, there are many attractive men out there.
就算他长相不算英俊,你还是觉得他很有魅力。
16. I'm tempted to pet him/her.
我忍不住想宠爱他/她。
Do you think he/she is as cute as a pet?
你是不是觉得他/她像宠物一样可爱?
17. He/She has already told me his problems and complaints.
他/她已经向我倾诉了问题和苦恼。
One can only show their weaknesses to someone he/she trusts.
人们只会在自己信任的人面前表现自己脆弱的一面。
18. I want to sympathise with him/her even if it is a bad story.
即使是个坏故事,我还是忍不住同情他/她。
To show one's weakness is to open one's heart.
展现自己的脆弱,即意味着打开自己的心扉。
19. I want to heal his/her pain.
我想治愈他/她的伤痛。
You would be a great mother or father!
那你将是一位了不起的母亲或父亲!
20. I feel that I am necessary to him/her.
我觉得自己是他/她不可或缺的人。
…it's possible that you're the one needing him/her
.……很可能他/她也是你不可或缺的人。
Time to sort your “love”! Let's see, how many items are true to you!
现在看看你的“爱情”诊断结果,你符合多少项呢?
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “1-5″:
1-5题:有4项或以上符合情况:
Genuinely in love
千真万确坠入了爱河
You are in carnivorous mode. Perhaps you're frustrated? But “I want to have sex!” is a type of “love” that is necessary for human prosperity so there's nothing to be ashamed of!
你属于食肉类型。是不是感到丧气呢?但对性欲的渴望也是“爱情”的一方面,是人类繁衍生殖的必经过程,所以完全没必要感到羞耻!
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “6-10″:
6-10题:有4项或以上符合情况:
You like his face or the feeling of being with him/her
你喜欢他的相貌,或喜欢和他/她在一起的感觉
The feeling of comfort when you two are together is important. But actually, you might be in love with yourself rather than him/her. This might be the typical “I like him/her if he/she likes me”.
两个人在一起感到舒服非常重要,但事实上,或许你爱自己远远多于爱他/她。这就是典型的“如果对方爱我,我也会爱对方”类型。
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “11-15″:
11-15题:有4项或以上符合情况:
Friendly love
朋友型爱情
This is the perfect kind of “love” for just friends. You two might have good influence on each other as rivals. It's best to be friends that you can joke with and share your weaknesses with.
这是典型的“朋友式”爱情。你俩或许像冤家一样能积极影响对方。你们比较适合做朋友,因为彼此能相互开涮、数落缺点。
You answered YES to 4 or more of questions “16-20″:
16-20题:有4项或以上符合情况:
Sympathy or family love
同情型或亲情型爱情
You are a nice person. Perhaps you usually get stuck with mommy's boys or daddy's girls, and confused falling in a love relationship with being kind to others.
你很善良,或许总是喜欢上乖乖男或乖乖女,爱上一个人后会不自觉地对他/她好。
You answered YES to 16 or more with an overall balance:
所有题目:有16项或以上符合情况:
First-class “love”
完美爱情
Congratulations! You must love him so much that his/her faults are precious to you. This first-class “love” forgives selfishness and needs. Go and approach him/her!
恭喜你!你一定非常爱对方,连对方的缺点在你眼里都非常可爱。这种爱情能包容自私和索求。请积极交往吧!
“Love” comes in different forms. There are instances where you seem to like someone but in fact you actually like yourself. At times, such feeling might be too strong and ruin the other. The feeling of love does not go well either too light or too heavy. A balanced “love” might be an eternal theme.
爱情有很多种形式。有时候,你觉得自己喜欢上了某个人,但事实上你喜欢的只是自己;有时候,
爱慕的情绪如此炽热,甚至会伤害到对方。爱的感受不该过于冷淡或浓烈,平衡的爱情才是永恒的主题。
In the test of the biases of “love”, which type did you fall under?
在上面这个爱情小测验中,你属于哪种类型呢?