(单词翻译:单击)
"Is Ian really a bullshitter?" I asked. "Tell me the truth now and save me the trouble later."
"伊恩果真臭屁?"我问:"现在就告诉我实话吧,免得日后麻烦。"
"Ian?" said Felipe. He laughed.
"伊恩?"斐利贝说。他笑了。
"No, darling! Ian is a serious guy. He's a good man. I meant myself. I'm the biggest bullshitter in Ubud."
"不,甜心!伊恩是认真的家伙。我说的是我自己。我是乌布最臭屁的家伙。"
We rode along in silence for a while.
我们继续行驶,沉默了一阵子。
"And I'm just teasing, anyway," he added.
"反正我只是开开玩笑。"
Then another long silence and he asked, "You like Ian, don't you?"
又一段长时间的沉默后,他问:"你喜欢伊恩,对吧?"
"I don't know," I said. My head wasn't clear. I'd been drinking too many Brazilian cocktails.
"我不晓得。"我说。我的脑袋不太清楚。我喝了太多巴西鸡尾酒。
"He's attractive, intelligent. It's been a long time since I thought about liking anybody."
"他有魅力,也很聪明。我有好一阵子没喜欢过任何人。"
"You're going to have a wonderful few months here in Bali. You wait and see."
"你在巴厘岛的几个月会过得很快乐。等着看吧。"
"But I don't know how much more socializing I can do, Felipe. I only have the one dress. People will start to notice that I'm wearing the same thing all the time."
"但我不清楚自己能再参加多少次社交聚会,斐利贝。我只有一件洋装。大家会发现我老是穿同一套衣服。"
"You're young and beautiful, darling. You only need the one dress." Eat, Pray, Love
"你年轻又美丽,甜心。你只需要一件洋装。"