妇女节献给天下母亲的英语诗歌:献给无所不能的妈妈
日期:2012-03-08 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

这是一首成年男子写给母亲的诗,回忆了母亲对自己无微不至的呵护。诗歌本身不押韵,采用了自由诗的形式(free verse),更像是一封家书。

How did you find the energy, Mom
妈妈,你的能量源于何处?

To do all the things you did,
可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor
当一个老师,护士,和顾问。

To me, when I was a kid.
在我还是一个孩子的时候。

How did you do it all, Mom,
妈妈,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
当一个司机,厨师和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,
还要抽时间陪我玩耍。

I just can't comprehend.
曾经我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom
现在我知道了,妈妈。

That made you come whenever I'd call,
是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom
是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,

And I thank you for it all.
感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。

分享到
重点单词
  • inexhaustibleadj. 用不完的,无穷的,不知疲倦的
  • versen. 诗,韵文,诗节 vi. 作诗 vt. 诗化,在诗中
  • counselorn. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor
  • comprehendvt. 充分理解,包括