巧手打扮自己 让爱美的MM漂亮一夏
日期:2011-06-18 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)


1. For Pretty Strapless Dress
俏皮露肩裙

Paste the wrap around your body and gathering the top ends;
将布料围住身体,然后抓住顶部的末端;

Use a cute bracelet. Pull the top ends through the loop and pull each end to the side;
准备一只手环,将布料顶部的末端穿过手环并向两侧拉紧;

Tie the ends around your back tightly;
在背后打结;

Adjust the tops to fit nicely over your curves.
调整一下裹胸位置的布料,使之服贴于胸部。

2. For Flirty Halter Dress
性感热裙

Paste the wrap around your body, use the same bracelet and pull the ends through the loop;
将布料围住身体一周,准备一只手环,将布料顶部末端穿过手环;

Separate the ends but this time with the back into the bracelet and pull them tight;
将末端分开,但这一次将布料末端再次穿过手环并拉紧;

Twist the wrap ends tight and slim, and then tie them behind your neck.
将分出的末端扭成紧实而细长的两条,然后在脖子背后打结。


3. For Casual Slouch Dress
轻便休闲裙

Paste the wrap around your body and tie a knot around the side of your chest; double knot so that it’ll secure your dress not to slip off;
将布料围住身体一周,在胸部侧边的位置打结,再打一次结以确保裙子不会滑落下来;

Next grab the sides of the wrap around your waist area, tie another double knot;
接下来抓住腰部位置的裙边,再打一次双结;

Pull the top session of the dress out for the drapery effect both in the front and in the back;
将裙子的前后压在里层的部分抽出,做出褶皱的效果。

4. For Sassy Drape Cardigan
时髦褶皱开衫

Turn the wrap to the shorter session and paste it around your body;
将抓住布料的短边,并把它围住身体一周;

Tie a double knot securely over the middle of your chest;
在胸部中间位置打双结;

Grab the bottom ends of the wrap and bring them up over your shoulders, secure it with another double knot;
抓住布料底端并把它向上拉过肩,再打一个双结;

Now grab the ends of the wrap around your waist and then pull it up over your shoulders, adjust the drapes so that they are even.
抓住腰部位置布料的末端,将它拉过肩,调整褶皱使之对称。

5. For Glamorous One-shoulder Dress
妩媚单肩裙

Take one end of the wrap and drape it over your shoulder;
抓住布料的一端,把它拉过一肩;

Wrap the rest of the dress around your body and tie the ends together.
把其余的布料裹住身体,最后将末端打结。

6. For Pretty Halter Top
优雅背心上衣

Gather the wrap together and put it over your neck;
将布料并拢于手中,然后绕过脖子;

Adjust the wrap so that it’s nicely over your front;
调整前部不平整的地方

Grab the back ends of the wrap and cross it over your back;
抓住布料后部的末端,交叉绕到背部;

Pull it to the front and tie it around your waist.
再将之拉到前面,在腰部打结。

分享到
重点单词
  • waistn. 腰,腰部
  • braceletn. 手镯
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • slouchn. 没精打采的样子,耷拉,笨人 v. 没精打采地站,坐
  • twistv. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲 n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,拧
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • knotn. 结,节 vi. 打结 vt. 把 ... 打成结,
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集