(单词翻译:单击)
小绿鸟儿:
If this was a bird in real life, I'd stir-fry it all the way back to the endangered list.
这鸟儿要是真的,我就炸了她吃,直到这货成为频危物种。
On par with throwing a frisbee into a category 5 tornado and hoping your dog will catch it.
这只鸟儿的战斗力啊……就相当于将一个飞盘扔到五级龙卷风里,然后指望你的狗把飞盘捡回来。
This bird is a piece of shit.
这鸟儿太烂了
小白鸟儿:
Exciting at first until you realize that the bombs he drops do less damage than piss-filled water balloons.
一开始觉得它挺牛X,不过后来发现他的战斗力还不如一个装满尿的水球。
小红鸟儿:
Fun bird to use if you enjoy throwing ping pong balls at a navy destroyer.
如果你喜欢往驱逐舰上扔乒乓球,你就玩小红鸟儿吧。
Although the giant version of this bird is excellent, he is like an obese wrecking ball.
虽然它的超大版本看上去不错,但怎么看怎么像一个过度肥胖的落锤式破碎机。
小蓝鸟儿:
Crappy bird that explodes into three smaller crappier birds.
挺纠结的小鸟,一爆炸还爆炸成三只更小更纠结的小鸟。
小黄鸟儿:
Can break through stuff.
有冲破阻碍的能力。
Makes you feel like you are actually being strategic instead of just flinging birds until you pass the level.
让你觉得自己还是很有战斗策略的,而不是只傻傻地一直扔鸟。
小黑鸟儿:
Blows up half the level.
扔一个,砸掉一半关卡。
Like hunting bunny rabbits using a hydrogen bomb.
有杀鸡用牛刀的感觉。
Most satisfying bird ever.
有史以来最让人满意的小鸟。