双语散文:每一次你亲吻我
日期:2010-11-26 14:22

(单词翻译:单击)



Everytime you kissed me, I trembled like a child.

每一次你的亲吻,都让我战栗的像个孩子那般。

Gathering the roses,we sang for the hope。

捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱希望。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than my dream.

你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳理,比梦还甜。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我们曾身处在那永恒的花之海洋。

Roses die, the secret is inside the pain.

花谢了,伤痛却藏匿在心里。

Wind are high upon the hill, I cannot hear you.

风儿缠绕着山丘,我听不到你。

Come and hold me close; I’m shivering cold in the heart of rain.

来吧,靠紧我;我在雨中冷的发抖。

Darkness falls; I’m calling for the dawn.

夜幕才降,我却寻求着破晓。

Silver dishes for the memories for the days gone by.

那些光辉记忆的日子已经逝去,

Singing for the promises tomorrow may bring,

我唱着可能带来明天的希望的歌曲。

I harbour all the old affection, roses of the past.

收起所有过去记忆美妙的感动。



Darkness falls, and summer will be gone.

夜幕才降,夏天也将消逝。

Joys of the daylight, shadows of the starlight,

白日里的嬉笑,星光下的影像,

Everything was sweet by your side, my love.

在你身边,所有的一切都那么美好。我的爱人。

Ruby tears have come to me for your last words.

因你最后的话语,我落下了了珍贵的泪水。

I’m here just singing my song of love, waiting for you, my love.

我只是在这唱着爱之歌,等着你。我的爱。

Now let my happiness sings inside my dream.

让我的欢乐在梦里歌唱。



Everytime you kissed me, my heart was in such pain.

每一次你亲吻我,我的心里是如此疼痛。

Gathering the roses, we sang of the grief.

捧着玫瑰,我们歌唱忧伤。

Your very voice is in my heartbeat, sweeter than despair.

你独特的嗓音铭刻在我爱的心跳里,比绝望还甜美。

We were there, in ever lasting bloom.

我们曾经身处在那永恒的花之海。

Underneath the stars, shaded by the flowers, kissed me in the summer day bloom, my love,

在星光下,在花丛中,在那繁花的夏日里,你亲吻我,我的爱人。

You are all my pleasure, my hope and my song.

你是我所有的欢乐、希望及歌声。

I will be here dreaming in the past, until you come, until we close our eyes.

我将在这里回望过去,直到你来,直到我们都死去。

分享到
重点单词
  • affectionn. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • lastingadj. 永久的,永恒的 动词last的现在分词
  • despairn. 绝望,失望 vi. 失望