排队看《阿凡达》时听到的十句爆笑对话
日期:2010-01-15 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

美国的脱口秀节目向来毒辣,什么社会热点都不会放过,更不要说《阿凡达》这样的大热。这不,David Letterman就在节目上乱侃这部惊世科幻大片,真是让人笑掉了大牙。

10. What a coincidence! I couldn’t find a woman to go with me either!

  太巧了啊!我也找不到女人陪我看这部电影诶!

  9. If I wear my 3-D glasses over my 2-D glasses, can I see in 5-D?

  如果我在我的2D眼镜上加戴一副3D的,那我是不是该看到5D的啊?


  8. It’s nice that they didn’t overhype this thing

  难得都没怎么太炒作的。

  7. Last time I saw blue creatures for three hours, I drank too much Nyquil

  上回连续三个小时看到蓝色生物,还是晚间感冒药喝多的时候咧。

  6. It’s set in the year 2154 when America finally passes a health care bill

  据说是拍2154年的事儿,那不是美国好不容易通过了医改法案的时候么。

  5. Which one is Chewbacca?

  哪只是楚巴卡来着?


  4. Based on a true story, right?

  这片是根据真实故事改编的对吧?

  3. Hold on… Tiger’s texting me

  等下……泰格·伍兹短消息我了。

  2. Chuck Schumer just called the ticket taker a bitch

  查尔斯·舒默刚骂人家卖票的是贱货。

  1. $500 million for a movie? Recession’s over!!

  砸了5亿美刀,就为了个电影啊?金融危机果然已经烟消云散了耶!!

分享到