(单词翻译:单击)
大家好!我叫Dodo,一个阳光男孩,现在跟我一起上路吧!
Hi,我是Dodo。
Hi, my name is Dodo.
我开始明白,要对自己好一点,我要...嗯?什么时候开始我也有小肚子了?
I start to know I should treat myself better, so I'm gonna...Wait! Since when I've become pot-bellied?
我要享受阳光。
I'm going to enjoy the sunlight.
按时上网。
Surf online everyday on time.
那天我在路上……
That day I was on my way to...
她也在路上。
She was on her way to... too
坠入爱河
我和她的不期而遇,我就这样坠入爱河了!
我们不期而遇。
We ran into each other.
她有些不一样哦!
She looked different in my eyes
我陷入了“爱”的海洋中。
I think I'm in love.
我天天都会想起她,无论我在干什么,我都会想起她。
I think about her everyday, wherever I am, whatever I do.
我决定再找到她,一定要!
I decide to get her, and I will
可是不能够。我跌倒的时候,真希望她在身边,可是不能够。
But I can't. When I fall down, I wish she could be with me. But she can't
茫然
生活因此而迷茫,我痛苦着!
我很乱,非常乱。
I'm depressed and confused
我控制不住地刺痛别人。
I can't control myself but to hurt other people
可是最后所有的刺都会再回来...
Bue eventually I got hurt myself...
我不知道我在做什么,也许该反省一下...
I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. Maybe I should sit down and take a little thinking...
做做小菜。
Fix myself a dinner...
兜兜小风。
Take a wild ride...
一起变老
生活还要继续,爱她还要继续,美丽还要继续...
可是生活不是一直美丽,生活还是生存?
为了享受在山顶一刻的轻松,我要不断地上山下山。
But life is not always beautiful. Are we living or making a living?
To enjoy one happy moment at the top of the hill, I have to go up and down all the way
可是很多东西仍旧让我无所适从,比如高楼大厦...
But there are still many things that make me uncomfortable, such as skyscrapers...
比如宝马良车...它们好重哦。
Such as luxury cars like BMW...They are so heavy.
我怀疑说不定哪一天我会被它们压扁,结果七零八落,血肉模糊,人无完人。(Sorry,我不太会用成语)
Maybe one day I will be crushed by them.
可是不管怎么样,在人群中我从来没有忘记她。
But whatever happens, I never take her out of my mind
如果找到她,我会向她狂奔去,谁也拦不住...
If I could ever find her, I would run to her. Nothing can stop me then!
我会轻轻地吻她,跟她说很多悄悄话...
I would kiss her gently and whisper in her ear...
当然,我还会和她有很多baby,然后一起慢慢变老...
We would have many babies, and grow old together, happily