(单词翻译:单击)
Ⅰ.核心学习:Business Etiquette 商务礼节
Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?
迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?
Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.
比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。
Michael: I didn't realize that you were so busy these days.
迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。
Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.
比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。
Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.
迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。
Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!
比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!
Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come along to help me.
迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。
Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.
比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。
Michael: That's why I am asking you.
迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。
Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!
比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!