商务英语活学活用 办公室里的咖啡和点心(2)
日期:2016-06-29 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Ⅱ.单词简析

1) Creamer: white powdered milk that can be added to coffee

奶晶:可以加入咖啡的白色奶粉

ex:I don't like creamer, I prefer natural milk instead.

我不喜欢奶晶,我更喜欢自然的牛奶。

2) Nadda: none, nothing

没有:没有,什么都没有

ex:The policeman got angry when I told him that I had nadda identification.

当我告诉警察我什么证件都没有的时候,他生气了。

3) Receptionist: person who sits at the front of the office to take calls

前台、接待员:坐在办公室门前,接电话的人

ex:A good receptionist is important because they are usually the first point of contact for clients.

有一个好的接待员是很重要的,因为他们经常是客户的第一个接触人。

4) Essentials: things that you must have

必需品:一定要有的东西

ex:Some people say that food, clothing and shelter are life essentials.

有些人说食物、衣服和住所是生活的必需品。

5) Petty cash: a small amount of cash kept by companies to pay for the small but necessary items

零用现金:公司的小额现金,用以支付小额但是必需的物品

ex:The accountant said that we could use petty cash to buy paper but not to buy a new printer.

会计说我们可以用零用现金去买纸,但是不能用它买一个新的打印机。


分享到