(单词翻译:单击)
Ⅳ.对话篇
Gordon: Greetings, Molly! What did you do last weekend?
戈登:你好,莫莉!上个周末你过得怎么样?
Molly : I went to a business convention.
莫莉:我去参加了一个商务会议。
Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.
戈登:那可太惨了。
Molly : Actually I had a killer weekend.
莫莉:事实上,我过了一个非常带劲儿的周末。
Gordon: Really, what did you get up to?
戈登:真的,你都干什么了?
Molly : I went to Hawaii for the meeting.
莫莉:我去夏威夷参加的商务会议。
Gordon: So it was business and R&R together.
戈登:这样你就可以把商业活动和休闲结合在一起了。
Molly : I guess you could say it was R&B!
莫莉:我认为那是一种休闲商业活动。
Gordon: You are hilarious, you should go on TV.
戈登:你够高兴吧,你应该上了电视。
Molly : I was. A famous hunk asked me to be in his movie.
莫莉:我上了。一个非常知名的帅哥邀请我和他一起出演一部电影。
Gordon: I guess we can say you did have a killer weekend.
戈登:应该说你过了一个非常精彩的周末。
Molly : You bet! It was a time to remember.
莫莉:你说对了。这是一段值得记住的时间。