(单词翻译:单击)
M: Pan-Pacific Tours. How can I help you?
男士:泛太平洋旅游
W: Good afternoon. Can I speak to Mark, please?
女士:下午好
M: Speaking.
男士:请讲
W: Oh, hello, Mark. This is Linda from Johnson & Sons Events.
女士:哦,你好,马克
M: Hello, Linda. What can I do for you?
男士:你好,琳达
W: I was just wanting to clear up a few details of the conference events we're organizing.
女士:我只是想弄清楚我们正在组织的会议活动的一些细节
M: Right. What do you need to know?
男士:好的
W: Well, first, I've got to have numbers-delegates to the conference, their husbands, or wives and so on-for the transport, as much as anything else.
女士:好的,首先,我需要一些数字——参加会议的代表人数,他们的丈夫或妻子等等——交通方面的,还有其他的东西
M: So far, we've got 183 who've booked up, and we might get a few more.
男士:到目前为止,我们已经有183人预定了,可能还会有更多
W: Does that include husbands and wives as well?
女士:这也包括丈夫和妻子吗?
M: Not really. I'll e-mail you the extra number because I haven't counted them yet.
男士:不包括
W: Fine.
女士:好的
M: And there will be six guest speakers.
男士:届时将有六位嘉宾发言
W: Six?
女士:六位?
M: Yes, who want picking up from the airport by car, not in your fleet of buses.
男士:是的,他们想要有车去机场接,不是做你的大巴
W: Right. You'll let me know when they're arriving, won't you?
女士:好的
M: Just as soon as I know.
男士:我知道了马上告诉你
W: Now, special events. You wanted a local-style dance for the opening ceremony, didn't you?
女士:现在,特别活动
M: It would be great! I'm sure everyone will enjoy it.
男士:那太好了!我相信每个人都会喜欢的
W: And we'll have to fly the dancers in specially.
女士:我们还得专门让舞者飞进去
M: Sure.
男士:好的
W: And then after the welcoming feast, there's going to be a piano performance, right?
女士:在欢迎宴会之后,会有一场钢琴表演,对吧?
M: Yes, but we have to contact the airline company about it. They're sponsoring the event.
男士:是的,但是我们必须联系航空公司
W: So we'll send the bill direct to them for it.
女士:所以我们会直接把账单寄给他们
M: You could do.
男士:你可以那么做
W: Well, that's all my queries for the time being.
女士:好了,这就是我目前所有的疑问了
M: OK. If you need anything else, just pick up the phone or drop me an e-mail.
男士:好的
W: I will. Thanks, bye!
女士:我会的
M: Bye.
男士:拜拜