(单词翻译:单击)
W:Yes. Can I help you?
女士:是的。我能帮你吗?
M:Yes. You see, I bought this personal stereo at your shop three days ago.
男士:是的。你看,我三天前在你的店里买了这个私人音响。
M:And I'm afraid it hasn't really matched up to what I was told about it.
男士:我担心这和描述的不太相符。
W:I see. What exactly is the matter?
女士:我明白了。到底是怎么回事?
M:Well, first of all, there's this large scratch across the front of it.
男士:首先,它前面有一个很大的划痕。
W:But you should have noticed that when you bought it.
女士:但你应该在买的时候注意到这一点。
M:But it was in the box and all sealed up.
男士:但它在盒子里,被密封起来了。
W:Well, I'm sorry. But it really is your responsibility to check the goods when you buy them.
女士:好吧,我很抱歉。但当你购买时,检查货物确实是你的责任。
W:How are we to know that it wasn't you who made the scratch?
女士:我们怎么知道不是你制造的划痕呢?
M:That's ridiculous! But anyway, it's not the most important thing.
男士:这简直是可笑!但无论如何,这不是最重要的。
M:I really am not happy about this other thing.
男士:我真的不喜欢另外一件事。
W:And, what is that?
女士:什么事啊?
M:Look, it says here that the noise from it should be undetectable by other people.
男士:看,这里说它发出的噪音应该是其他人无法察觉的。
W:Yes, that's right.
女士:是的,是这样的。
M:But people can hear it. And it's really embarrassing on the bus and the underground.
男士:但是人们可以听到。在公共汽车和地铁上真的很尴尬。
W:Well, I'm sorry. But it must be the way you're wearing the headphones.
女士:好吧,我很抱歉。但这一定是你戴耳机的方式的问题。
M:Look, I know how to put earphones in my ears. Thank you very much.
男士:听着,我知道怎么把耳机放进耳朵里。非常感谢。
M:But what I want to know is what you're going to do about it at all.
男士:但我想知道的是你准备怎么做。
W:Well, I suppose we could exchange it for another model if you really aren't happy with it.
女士:我想如果你真的不喜欢的话,我们可以换另一种型号。
M:No.I certainly am not!
男士:不喜欢。当然不了!
W:Well, if I just could have the receipt.
女士:那么,我能看一下收据么。
M:Ah, yes.Well, there is a slight problem about the receipt...
男士:啊,是的。嗯,收据有个小问题……
