(单词翻译:单击)
M: Hello!
男士:你好。
W: Oh, hello! You must be a new student. Did you find us OK?
女士:哦,你好。你一定是一个新学生。找到我们这里还顺利吗?
M: Well, I got a bit lost and I had to ask a stranger, but I got here eventually.
男士:嗯,我有点迷路了,我求助了一个陌生人,但最终我找到了地方。
W: Oh, dear! Have you come far today?
女士:亲爱的,今天你走了很远的路吗?
M: Only from Brighton. I was staying with my brother.
男士:从布莱顿来的。我和哥哥住在一起。
W: Oh, good. How did you get here?
女士:挺好的。你怎么来的?
M: My brother took me to the railway station, and I got a bus at this end.
男士:我哥哥带我去火车站,我搭了一辆公共汽车。
W: Aha, well you'd better tell me your name so I can find your form.
女士:啊哈,告诉我你的名字吧,这样我就能找到你的表格了。
M: It's Mark Burn.
男士:马克·伯恩。
W: Burn, Burn. Oh, yes. Oh, you've changed since this photo. What happened to your beard and mustache? And you are not wearing glasses, either.
女士:伯恩,伯恩。是的。哦,这张照片跟你现在不太像。你的胡子怎么了?你也没戴眼镜。
M: No, I thought I'd better look smarter.
男士:没戴,我感觉这样看起来聪明一点。
W: Here is the key to your room. It's 501.
女士:这是你房间的钥匙。501室。
M: Thanks. How do I get there?
男士:谢谢。怎么过去呢?
W: Go to the end of this corridor. Turn left, and it's the third door on the right.
女士:走到这条走廊的尽头。向左转,右边第三个门。
M: Thank you. Oh, there is a meeting for new students. What time is that?
男士:谢谢你。哦,有个新生会议。什么时间呢?
W: Half past five in the Common Room on the ground floor at the other end of the corridor.
女士:五点半,在走廊另一头一楼的公共休息室里。
M: Thanks a lot. Bye!
男士:非常感谢。再见!
