位置:首页 > 职场英语 > 面试英语 > 正文
面试英语口语:面试尖锐问题巧回答
日期:2013-03-25 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
  Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity
  knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)


  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
  A:Yes, I think so.
  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

分享到
重点单词
  • motivatevt. 给与动机,激发(兴趣或欲望)
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • qualifyvt. 使合格,限定,描述 vi. 合格,取得资格
  • possessvt. 持有,支配
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • traitn. 特点,特征,特性,一笔,少量
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • stressn. 紧张,压力 v. 强调,着重 vt. 强调 n.