原来这句英语这样说:第12课
日期:2013-03-24 01:07

(单词翻译:单击)

111.The way it is.
就这样。
You can't change anything.That's the way it is.
你无法改变任何事。事情本来就是这样。
Let it be.
就这样。
I know it's hard to accept.Let it be.
我知道很难接受。就这样吧。
112.Give up!
放弃吧!
You'll never win.Give up!
你赢不了的。放弃吧!
113.Cool!
太神了!
Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie?It's so cool!
你看过那部新片哈利?波特吗?太神了!
114.Free at last!
解脱了!
Thank god I graduated and I'm done with school forever.Free at last!
谢天谢地我毕业了,从此脱离学校。解脱了!
115.Not your business.
要你管!
Do you have a boyfriend?
你有男朋友吗?
It's not your business.Leave me alone.
要你管!别惹我!
116.That's so disgusting!
好恶心!
Look at the way they're kissing.That's so disgusting!
瞧他们接吻的样子,好恶心!
Sick!
好恶心!
Have you seen that movie "Friday the 13th"?It's so sick!
你看这“十三号星期五”那部片子吗?那部片子好恶心!
117.Stingy bastard!
小气鬼!
He didn't even pay for my dinner!What a stingy bastard!
他甚至没替我付晚餐!真是个小气鬼!
What a miser!
小气鬼!
He's been wearing the same clothes since high school.
他从高中就穿同一件衣服。
What a miser!Can't the buy new clothes?
小气鬼!他不能买件新衣服吗?
118.I admit...
我招了。
Yeah,you're right.OK,I admit it!
没错!你是对的。好,我招了。
119.Don't bother me.
别惹我。
OK,I'll do whatever you want.But just don't bother me anymore.
好啦,我随便你。别再惹我就好了。
Stop picking on me!
别惹我。
Can you stop picking on me?
你能不能别再惹我了?
120.Not much...
没什么。
Hey!What's up!Hey!What's up!
嘿!有什么事?
Not much...
没什么。
分享到
重点单词
  • misern. 守财奴,吝啬鬼
  • stingyadj. 吝啬的,小气的
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋