UNIT 4 Good Health to You! Lesson 25
日期:2012-09-08 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

UNIT 4
Did You Have a Nice Trip?
Lesson 25
Good-bye, Beijing!
THINK ABOUT IT!
Have you ever said good-bye to a good friend?
Where?
When?
How did you feel?
What makes Danny sad?
What makes him happy?
It's time for everyone to go home. 到大家回家的时候了。
Danny and Jenny will go back to Canada by plane. 丹尼和珍妮将要乘飞机回加拿大。
Li Ming and Mrs. Li will go back to Shijiazhuang by train. 李明和李太太会乘火车回石家庄。
They take a taxi to the airport. 他们坐出租车去机场。
Thank you for coming, Danny and Jenny. 丹尼,珍妮,谢谢你们的到来。
I hope to see you again! 我希望还能再见到你们!
I hope so, too! 我也希望!
I'll miss you, Li Ming. 李明,我会想你的。
I'll miss you, too. Li Ming. 李明,我也会想你的。
(Danny is sad. (丹尼很难过。
He begins to cry.) 他开始哭了。)
Oh no, Li Ming! 哦,不,李明。
I'll never see you again! 我再也见不到你了!
What will I do? 我怎么办呢?
I'll have no friends. 我没有朋友了。
Danny! 丹尼!
What about Steven? 还有史帝文呢?
What about your family? 还有你的家人呢?
(Danny becomes happy.) (丹尼变地高兴了一些。)
You're right, Jenny. 珍妮,你说得对。
You are my friend, too. 你也是我的朋友。
And I can eat donuts every day at home! 我可以每天在家里吃多纳圈!
Time to leave! 到走的时间了!
Good-bye, Danny and Jenny! 拜拜,丹尼和珍妮!
No, Li Ming. 不,李明。
Don't say good-bye. 不要说拜拜。
Say "See you later." 说“以后见。”
Okay. 好的。
See you later! 以后见!
See you later! 以后见!
LET'S DO IT!
In a small group, make up a dialogue.
You are at the train station or airport.
One friend is leaving.
The others are saying good-bye.

分享到