(单词翻译:单击)
2.Listen to the tape and complete the sentences.
2.听磁带完成句子
Listening Text .
听课文
JIM:Uncle Wang,is the work in your factory very hard?
JIM:王叔叔,在你们工厂工作辛苦吗?
WANG:Oh,yes we work very hard in our factory.
王:哦,是的.在我们工厂工作非常辛苦.
JIM:So you get up early on weekdays?
JIM:所以你平时起床很早吗?
WANG:Well,I live near the factory,
王:哦,我住的离工厂近,
so I usually get up at about :
因此我常常:起床.
JIM:Do you have breakfast?
JIM:你吃早餐吗?
WANG:Yes.I have some bread,and a cup of tea.
王:是的.我吃一些面包,一杯茶.
Sometimes I have an egg or two.
有时候,我吃一个或两个鸡蛋.
JIM:And what time do you get to work?
JIM:你什么时候去工作?
WANG:I begin work at :,and have lunch at about :
王:我在:开始工作,在:吃中饭.
JIM:What time do you go home?
JIM:你什么时候回家?
WANG:I leave work at :,and I get home at :
王:我在:下班,:到家.
Unit 28 Lesson 110
第28单元第110课
2 Listen to the tape, and put a tick in the right box.
2 听磁带,在正确的盒子里打勾
Listening Text .
听课
JIM:Hi,Li Lei!How are you today?
JIM:喂,李雷!今天过得怎样?
LI LEI:Fine,thanks! Jim,how do you come to school?
李雷:还好,谢谢!Jim,你怎么来学校的?
JIM:Oh,I usually walk.What about you?How do you come to school?
JIM:哦,我经常走路.你呢?你怎么来学校的?
LI LEI:I come by bike.
李雷:我骑自行车.
JIM:Do you come with Wei Hua?
JIM:你和韦华吗?
LI LEI:No,she comes by bus.
韦雷:不,她乘公共汽车来
JIM:Oh!Does Wei Hu a come to school with Han Mei?
JIM:哦!韦华是和韩梅一起来学校吗?
LI LEI:No!Wei Hua doesn't come with Han Mei.
李雷:不!韦华没有和韩梅一起来.
Han Mei usually comes on foot.
韩梅常常步行.
JIM:What about the twins?
JIM:双胞胎呢?
LI LEI:They usually come with their father.
李雷:他们常常和他们的父亲一起来.
They come in their father's car.
他们坐他们父亲的小汽车