(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 11 Who could it be?
会是谁呢
These couldn't be the clue,could they?
这些不会是线索吧,是不是?
What are you these,anyway?
它们到底是什么?
They're the oldest documents in Stamford.
它们是斯坦福德历史最久远的公文。
I remember this.It's the Stamford Treaty.Ben showed it to me...
我想起来了。这是斯坦福德条约。本把它给我看过...
This is the Stamford Treaty,the most important item in the Morris Museum.
这是斯坦福德条约,莫里斯搏物馆最重要的藏品。
How old is it?Look here.
它有多久的历史了?瞧这儿。
It's dated 1640,and it's signed by two great Indians.
它标记的年代是1640 年,是由两名伟大的印第安人签署的。
All the big museums would like to own this,
所有的大博物馆都想拥有它,
but it's going to stay right here at the Morris Museum in Stamford..
但它将只呆在斯坦福德的莫里斯搏物馆..
It's worth a fortune.
它值一大笔钱。
It's worth a fortune.Are all these old documents worth money?
它值一大笔钱。这儿所有的旧公文都值钱吗?
Yes.
是的。
Could this treaty be worth more than the others?A lot more?
这份条约可能比其他的都值钱吧?多很多吗?
Oh,yes. I could be wrong,
是的。也许我是错的,
but I think there's a connection between the Stamford Treaty and the killer.
但我认为斯坦福德条约和凶手之间有联系。这了许是条线索。
This could be a clue. But what?
但线过是什么呢? 我还不太清楚。
I'm not sure yet.We could wait for the police...
我们可以等警察来..
or we could work on it ourselves.
或者我们可以自已解开这个谜。
Let's work on it ourselves.OK.I have an idea.
让我们自已解决吧。好的。我有个主意了。
I want to go home and develop these pictures.
我想回家,部洗这些照片。
I'll see you in the morning.
明早我和你见面。
We're going to catch this killer!
我们会抓住凶手的!
Tony?Is that you?..Toney?..Who could it be?
托尼?是你吗?...托尼?..会是谁啊?
Who are you?..What do you want?
你是谁?...你想要什么?
Diana!What is it?
戴安娜!什么事?
There was a stranger in the hallway.
过道有个陌生人。
Then the lights went out .What's happening?
然后灯就熄了。发生了什么事?
Diana,that was me.I turned off the ligth switch by accident.
戴安娜,是我,我不小心关掉了电灯开关。
But there was a strange man in the hallway.
但过道里有个陌生人。
I can explain that.Victor!
我可以解释这个,维克多!
Diana,I want you to meet Victor chapman.
戴安娜,我希望你能认识维克多.查普曼,
Victor is an old friend of mine. I see.
维克多是我的一个老朋友。我知道了。
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?