(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 8 You's better get some sleep.
你最好睡一会儿
Come on.Charles.
来呀,查尔斯。
Hey,wait a minute.Slow down.This isn't the big time.
嗨,等一会儿。慢点儿。还不到剧烈运动的时候。
Hey,maybe you should take a break.
嗨,也许你应该体息一会儿。
No,I'm OK.
不用,我还行。
Are you sure you're OK?Hey,you'd better sit down.
你确信你还行吗?嗨,你最好坐下来。
Yeah.I'm a little dizzy.I have to stop for a minute.
好的。我有点儿头晕。我得停一会儿。
You know,Charles,you should start taking better care of yourself.
你知道,查尔斯,你真该好好照顾一下你自已了。
Yeah,yeah.
好的,好的。
No,Look,I'm your friend and I can tell you.
不。瞧。我是你的朋友,我得告诉你。
You'd better get in shape,or you're going to have a heart attack.
你最好恢复恢复体型,否则你会得心脏病的。
Yeah,maybe you're right.Maybe I should get in shape.
是,也许你是对的。也许我是该恢复一下体形了。
So how does the show look to you?
那么这部戏你看怎么样?
It looks good to me.What do you think?
我觉得不错。你怎么想?
I think Steven had better finish the show soon.
我想史蒂文最好快点结束这部戏。
Linda told him he'd better not be late.
琳达告诉他最好别晚了
He has to finish this week.
他必须这星期结束。
So what are you going to do after Friday?
那么周五以后你打算干什么?
I'm going to photograph a news show.
我打算拍摄一部新闻片。
What about Jeff?Is he going to be happy in Stamford?
杰夫怎么样?他在斯坦福德会愉快吗?
I don't know and I don't think Jeff knows.
我不知道,我想杰夫也不知道。
I guess he'd better decide soon.
我想他最好尽快做决定。
Maybe we'd better not play anymore,Charles.
也许我们最好别玩儿了,查尔斯。
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你。
OK.I'll see you later.Mike.I'd better lose some weight...fast.
好的,一会儿见,迈克。我最好减减肥...快点儿。
Oh,Rita,I'm so tired.
哦,丽塔,我太累了。
I keep telling you,Mary Beth.This is serious.
我一直都跟你说,玛丽.贝思---我可是认真的
You'd better get more sleep.
---你最好多睡一会儿。
Last night was awful.
昨晚太可怕了。
You'd better hire a baby-sitter,or you're going to be too tired to rehearse.
你最好雇个保姆,否则你会累得排练不了的。
I want to be with my kids.
我想跟我的孩子在一起。
Then maybe you should stay home.
那么也许你该呆在家里。
I don't know what to do.I have to work.We need the money.
我不知道该怎么做。我得工作,我需要钱。
Well,dear,last night was a disaster.
哦,亲爱的,昨晚真是一场灾难。
You're right.I'd better not do that again.
是啊,我最好再别那么做了。
The next time you have to work late,
如果你下次要工作到很晚的话,
I think you'd better leave Jonathan at home.
我想你最好是把乔纳森留在家里。
What time is it?
几点了。
You have an hour before you're on.
离你工作时间还有一个小时。
I'm going to close my eyes for a few minutes.
我想小睡一会儿。
Good idea.
这想法不错。
Thanks,Rita.And thanks for watching Jonathan last night.
谢谢,丽塔,谢谢你昨晚照看乔纳森。
It was nothing.
没什么。
I'm sorry he messed up all your makeup.
我很抱歉他把你的化妆品弄得一团糟。
Oh,yeah,I'd better clean that up.
哦,对了,我最好把化妆品清理一下。
I have to buy some every makeup.anyway.
我反正得买点儿新的化妆品了。
You'd better get some sleep.You'll never be able to rehearse.
你最睡一会儿。否则你会没法排练的。