洪恩环境英语第六册 Lesson 11:Do you know the value of this package
日期:2012-04-24 17:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 11 Do you know the value of this package?
你知道这包裹的价值吗
Last time on "Murder at Midnight"... Where's Victor?
《午夜凶杀》最后一集... 维克多在哪儿?
He left my office five minutes ago.
他五分钟前离开我的办公室了。
He was going to the post office to send the treaty to a rich collector.
他要去邮局把条约寄给一个有钱的收藏家。
Where's he sending it? South America.
他打算寄到哪里? 南美。
Aouth America! Detective Stone,you have to stop him...
南美!斯通侦探,你必须阻止他...
or we'll never see the Stamford Treaty again!
否则我们将再也见不到斯坦福德条约了!
I want to send this airmail.
我想把这个寄航空邮件。
Well,put it down.I have to weigh it first.
好,放在这里。我得先称一下。
How much?
多少钱?
To Brazil? I have to look it up...Fourteen dollars.
寄到巴西?我得查一下...十四美元。
And I need to insure it.Can you add that on?
我要给它上保险,你能把价钱加一下吗?
Now hold your horses.First,you have to fill out this customs form.
别着急。首先,你得填完这张报关单。
Look it over,fill it in,and sign it on the bottom.
看仔细了,填好,在底下签上名字。
What about the insurance?
关于保险呢?
Turn it over.There are instructions on the other side..
翻过来背面有说明...
Do you know the value of this package?
你知道这件包裹的价值吗?
Believe me,I know the value of this package.
相信我,我知道这个包裹的价值。
Write it down. OK,I'm done.I can hand it over to you know.
写下来.好的,我写完了,我现在可以给你了.
There he is!
他在那儿!
I'm Detective Stone of the Stamford Police.
我是斯坦福德警局的斯通侦探。
We have some questions for you.
我们要问你一些问题。
Of course,Detective.I have nothing to hide.
当然可以,侦探.我没什么可隐瞒的.
Where's the treaty? Did you mail it?
条约在哪儿?你寄走了吗?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么?
Hey,Mister,you can't send this! You didn't sign the customs form!
嘿,先生,你没法寄这个!你没在报关单上签名.
Let's see if the treaty is inside.
我们看看条约是否在里面。
Be careful...Tear it open at the end.Then you can pull it out.
小心点...从边儿上把宁撕开,然后你就能把它抽出来了.
Now pull these apart.
现在把这些分开。
The Stamford Treaty!
斯坦福德条约!
You're under arrest!
你被捕了!
I had no idea what was in there.
我不知道里面是什么。
Tate asked me to mail it.
泰特让我寄的。
It's no use,Chapman.Tate confessed.
没用的,查普曼.泰特招供了.
If I get my hands on Tate,I'll kill him too!
如果我能够抓住泰特,我就把他也杀了.
You killed Ben Morris.And you're going to jail for it.
你杀了本.莫里斯,为些你要坐牢了。
Detective Stone,we owe you an apology.
斯通侦探,我们该向你道歉。
We didn't believe you were working on the case.
我们以为你一直没在办这个案子。
We know better now.
我们现在更明白了。
I learned something to.
我也懂了一些事。
People like you can give me a lot of help. Thanks.
像你们这样的人能给我许多帮助.谢谢.
Yes.I'm proud of you,Tony.
是的,我为你骄傲,托尼。
Thanks,Diana.We make a good team,don't we? Yes.
谢谢,戴安娜.我们合作得很好,不是吗?是的.
What'll happen to the museum now?
现在博物馆怎么办?
I'm going to run the museum myself.
我自己来管理。
Do you think I can do it?
你认为我能行吗?
I think you can do just about anything.
我学得你做什么事都行。
Come on.Let's celebrate.
来我们庆祝一下。
This is the end of lesson 11
第十一课已经结束了。

分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • tearn. 眼泪,(撕破的)洞或裂缝,撕扯 vt. 撕掉,扯下
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • insurevt. 保险,确保 vi. 买保险
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • treatyn. 条约,协定
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • collectorn. 收集家,收税员