每天三分钟学英语 第484期:说一个人hot and bothered可要小心注意了
日期:2019-06-05 12:05

(单词翻译:单击)


Bother [ˈbɑːðər]
花费时间、经历做某事

- Should I wait?
我应该等吗?
- No, don't bother.
甭费那劲儿了。

He didn't even bother to let me know he was coming.
他来了连告我一声的力气都不愿费。

He didn't even bother to get me a icecream.
他怎么连一个冰淇淋都没有给我买啊。


Bother
去打断、烦到某人,给人添麻烦

I don't want to bother her with my problems at the moment.
现在我不希望用我的问题给她添麻烦。

Stop bothering me when I'm working.
在我工作时别打扰。


Bother
让人感觉到担心,不安等

Being in an elevator bothers me.
呆在电梯里让我感觉不舒服。

The noise doesn't bother me.
噪音不会影响到我。

The noise bothers me a lot.
噪音让我很不舒服。


Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰了。

Sorry to bother you, but someone is here for you.
很抱歉打扰了,但是有人来找你。


Can't be bothered (to do something)
不愿意花时间和经历做某事

I should really do some work this weekend, but I can't be bothered.
我这周真应该做些工作了,但是我不想…

All this happened because you couldn't be bothered to give me the message!
这些之所以发生是因为你连跟我发个信息的力气都不愿意花!

You should send me a message but you couldn't be bothered.
你本应该给我发一条信息但是你一点力气也不愿意花。

说一个人hot and bothered可要小心注意了.png



(all) hot and bothered
焦虑/紧张/糊涂/生气/神烦

Dad gets all hot and bothered if someone parks in his parking space.
如果有人在他的停车位上停车,我爸就会急得跳脚。

She hates him. Everything he says gets her hot and bothered.
她讨厌他,他说的每句话都能惹到她。
分享到