(单词翻译:单击)
这是第二波的神回复,请再次原谅我笑点太低。这些神回复的脑回路再次超出了天际,但如果将这些回复换成英文,你可以感受下,还能听出它们吗?
New Words:
compliment n. 恭维;称赞;
awkward adj. 尴尬的;笨拙的;
suggest vt. 提议,;暗示
be at your service: 为你服务
in the first place:首先;起初
有什么赞扬让你比较尴尬?
Is there any compliment that makes you awkward?
人不可貌相啊。
We really cannot judge a book by its cover, can we?
单身两年以上是什么体验?
How does it feel to be single for more than 2 years?
单身22年,不知道你说的是哪两年?
I've been single for 22 years. Which 2 years are you suggesting?
很高兴为你服务。
I'm glad to be at your service.
你高兴得太早了。
You'll find out you got glad too fast.
妈,我能看电视吗?
Mom, can I watch the television?
当然可以啊,只要不打开就行。
Of course you can, as long as it's turned off.
你得揣摩出题人的意图。
You need to understand why they set this question in the first place.
他想我死。
They want me dead.
想知道卡卡老师的发音秘诀?关注微信公众号 卡卡课堂