(单词翻译:单击)
I’ll try. (To Tom) Tom… we’re operating in tough economic conditions and if you want a bonus…
我尽量。(对着Tom)Tom...我们公司现在经济条件很困难,如果你要奖金的话...
you really need to… pull your socks up.
你真的需要...更努力些。
(Getting angry) What do you mean?! I do all the housework… wash the dishes… do the ironing…
(变得生气)你什么意思?所有的家务都是我做...洗碗...熨烫...
I…, I…, I’m your husband. (storms out, slams door)Ooo… I think you’ve upset him.
我...我...我...我是你老公啊。(猛地冲出去,砰地一声关上门)Ooo我觉得你让他难过了。
Oh dear. I was just gently trying to get him to make a few more sales.
Oh亲爱的。我正要努力让他多做几笔销售单。
If he could make one more deal by Friday, we’d hit our targets and get our bonus.
如果他周五前能多做一单,我们就达到目标就可以有奖金了。
Well, you married him. You know what he’s like.
是的,你和他结婚了。你知道他什么样子。
Anyway, this ball sounds very exciting.
不管怎样,这个舞会听起来还挺让人兴奋的 。
Yes, but I’ve got nothing smart to wear.
是啊,但是我没有精致的衣服可以穿。
Oh, leave that to me Anna. I’ve got a wonderful dress you can have.
啊,Anna交给我吧。我有个很棒的裙子你可以穿。
I’ll make sure that you’ll be the ’belle of the ball’!
我保证你将会是那个“舞会的美女!”