每天三分钟学英语 第222期:You shouldn't have可不是"你不应该有"的意思呦
日期:2018-08-02 07:55

(单词翻译:单击)

情景对话:
- Oh, my god! So cute!
- Yes! Totally! Super cute!

知识点讲解:
1、You shouldn't have.
你真是太客气了。
Jack, you shouldn't have. This is exactly what I needed.
Jack你真是太客气了。我正好需要这个。
Thank you so much, but you shouldn't have. I told you not to get me anything.
太谢谢你了,真是太客气了。我和你讲过不用给我买东西的。

2、It's too much.
太贵重了。
Dude, this must have cost over a $100. It's too much. I can't accept it.
哥们儿,这个肯定至少值100美元。这太贵重了,我不能要。
You really didn't need to get me the entire set. It's too much. One would've been enough.
你真的不用给我买一整套。这太贵重了。其中一件就够了。

3、I love it.
我太喜欢了。
Oh my god these are the exact shoes I asked for. I love them. Thank you. Thank you.
我的天,这就是我想要的那双鞋。我炒鸡喜欢。谢谢,谢谢。
You got me a juicer. I love it. I was just thinking about getting one the other day.
你给我买了台榨汁机呀。我特别喜欢。那天我就想买一台来着。

should.jpg

4、I've always wanted…
我之前一直想要...
You're the best. I've always wanted a PS4. How did you know?
你真是太好了。我之前一直想要一台PS4。你怎么知道的?
I've always wanted my own Bluetooth speaker. This is the best present ever.
我之前一直想买一个蓝牙音响。这是最好不过的礼物了。

5、What a thoughtful present/gift.
这礼物真是太用心了。
Thanks a lot for the hot sauce. I guess you really know me. What a thoughtful present.
谢谢你的辣酱。你真是太了解我了。这礼物很用心呢。
I really needed a new desk light. What a thoughtful present/gift.
我之前需要台灯来着。这礼物真是很用心呀。

6、How kind of you
你真好
This scarf goes great with my jacket. How kind of you.
这围巾很配我的外套呀。你真好。


新浪微博 @意趣英语 公众微信YiQuEnglish

分享到