(单词翻译:单击)
Talk about the evidence you have that it will be successful and convince him it will really benefit the business.
谈谈那些显示会成功的证明,让他相信这会对生意有利。
Phew, there's a lot to say in a short time but here goes.
这么短的时间里有太多要说的了,但试试吧。
Anna, could you just press the 0 button there, thanks.
安娜,你能按一下0吗,谢谢。
Now Paul.
那么,保罗。
Tom and I have come up with a new exciting product – the plastic aubergine.
汤姆和我想出了一个有意思的新产品,塑料茄子。
Oh yes?
是什么?
Yes. This fantastic product will be a great addition to table decorations in the café and restaurant market.
是的。这个很棒的产品将是咖啡店和餐厅市场里桌面装饰中的一项很好的副产品。
Will it now?
是吗?
Do you really think it will be a profitable addition to our plastic portfolio?
你真的认为它会是我们塑料产品库中一项盈利的副产品吗?
Oh yes.
当然。
Using the same plastics as our fruits, we can easily re-mould our bananas and change the colour.
使用同样的塑料制品作为水果,我们可以轻易的再造香蕉,并改变颜色。
We can increase efficiency but maintain quality.
我们可以提高效率但是保证质量。
And profits?
利润呢?
By my calculations, we can increase profits by 20%.
根据我的计算,我们可以提高20%的利润。
That's based on selling the same quantity that we now sell of Imperial Lemons.
这是根据销售皇家柠檬的同样数量计算的。