(单词翻译:单击)
But I haven't been walking up any hills.
但我没有爬山。
No Anna!He means your appraisal is about reviewing your performance and setting objectives for the year ahead.
不,安娜!他是说你的评估有关于评价你的工作表现和制定来年的目标。
I see. But what are objectives?
我懂了,但是目标是什么?
These are tasks for you to do, to try and improve your performance and skills and help the business.
这些是你要做的工作,提高业绩和技能,带来更多的生意。
Here are the questions you're likely to hear in an appraisal: What's gone well for you this year?
这些是你可能会在评估中听到的问题:你今年做得好的是什么?
What didn't go so well?
有什么不足的呢?
What should you do more of?
你应该改进什么?
Let's look ahead and set some objectives.
让我们往前看,建立目标。
Right. Thanks.
好的,谢谢。
So Paul, when shall we have this, err, appraisal?
保罗,我们什么时候进行评估?
If you've time, we could make a start now?
如果你有时间,现在就可以。
Oh OK.So I need to think about my performance first?
好的。你要先考虑一下我的表现吗?
Exactly. What has gone well for you this year?
没错。你今年做得好的是什么?
Well I guess I've just done my job.
我想我只是完成了我的任务。
Anna! This is your chance to sell yourself.
安娜!这是你推销自己的机会。