(单词翻译:单击)
Lesson 21 我要讲英文! 我要变洋人!
第二十一课 我要讲英文! 我要变洋人!
Could you slow down a little bit?
你可以说慢一点吗?
Pardon me, can you say it again please?
抱歉,请再说一次。
Excuse me, I didn’t understand what you just said.
抱歉,我没听懂。
I didn’t catch that, can you say it again?
我没抓到重点,请再说一次。
I can’t follow you.
我没跟上你的话。
Excuse me
对不起!
I just came to the states. Please excuse me for my accent.
我刚到美国,请原谅我的口音。
My English isn’t that great. Can you bear with me a little?
我的英文不是那么好,请忍耐一下。
I just picked up English. I wish I could speak a lot better.
我才刚学英文,我希望我可以说得更好。
I lived in Taiwan all my life.So I don’t speak English that well.
我一直住在台湾,所以我英文不是那么好。
English isn’t my first language. I still have a lot to learn.
英文不是我的母语,我还有很多要学的。
You know!
你知道那是什么意思吗?
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
I didn’t get it.
我没听懂。
Sorry, but I am lost.
抱歉我没听懂。
I don’t really understand.
我不是十分了解。
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Oh, that’s a word I haven’t run into.
噢,这个字我还没学。