(单词翻译:单击)
Hello and welcome back to Tip Top Trading.
你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading。
New recruit Rachel has been making life difficult for Anna; she's been making some bad business decisions.
新成员瑞秋让安娜的工作难上加难,她做了一些差劲的商业决定。
Let's find out how Anna can save the day.
让我们看看安娜如何转危为安。
Right, we've definitely got to do something about Rachel… definitely… only, I'm a bit busy at the moment.
好,我们肯定要对瑞秋采取措施了,肯定的,只是我现在有点忙。
Sorting out your dinner date are you Tom? !
处理你的晚餐约会吗,汤姆?
So Anna, have you spoken to Paul about this?
安娜,你跟保罗谈过吗?
Yes I have, but he didn't do anything.
是的,我说了,但是他什么也没做。
Hmm, well he is your boss so I think you've got to speak to him again.
他是你的老板,我想你应该再跟他说一说。
Take him some biscuits, that might get his attention.
给他带点饼干,这会引起他的注意的。
Well, I'll try
我会试试的。
Oh and keep notes so you have a record of your conversation.
做好笔记,这样你就有谈话记录了。
Denise, you're amazing.
丹尼斯,你太好了。
But where have the pens gone to?
但是笔都去哪了?