跟潘玮柏学地道美语(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:最好的朋友
日期:2017-05-17 07:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 14. 最好的朋友
第十四课 最好的朋友
Do you want to hang out/chill out with me?
一起出去玩好吗?
Are you free tonight?
今晚有空么?
Do you want to go out with me?
想和我约会/出去玩吗?
I asked her to go out with me last night.
我昨天问她要不要当我女朋友?
What happened?
结果呢?
I’ve been rejected.
我被拒绝了。
pump up
打气(气球、轮胎),加油打气(人)
Can you pump up my ball for me?
可以帮我把气球充满吗?
My tires are flat, I need to go pump them up.
我的轮胎扁了,我必须给它充气。
She looks really sad. Let me go pump her up.
她看起来很伤心。让我为她加油打气。
hit on someone
泡、展开追求
Rich was trying to hit on this chick on the dance floor.
瑞奇试图要泡舞会里的那个小女生。
diesel
柴油引擎、有肌肉的、男性化的
Shaquile O’Neal calls himself the diesel, because he considers himself the strongest man in the NBA.
沙魁·欧尼尔称他自己是柴油引擎,因为他觉得自己是NBA最强的人。
stud
种马、帅哥
Wilber is such a stud that I can’t take my eyes off him.
玮柏帅得让我移不开目光。
plagiarism
抄袭
John was kicked out of school for plagiarizing his friend’s homework.
约翰被退学,因为他抄袭同学的家庭作业。
copycat
模仿别人的人
Man, he’s such a copycat. Whatever shirt I buy, he’s going to have one too.
嘿,他真爱模仿别人,我买了什么衬衫他马上就去买一件。

分享到