第141期:因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见
日期:2017-04-13 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

今天分享的是几首纪念的歌。

因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。.jpg

清明节:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day
Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them.

因为我们从未忘记他们,从未和他们说过再见。
歌名:Bye Bye
歌手:Mariah Carey
This is for my peoples
这首歌献给
Who just lost somebody
那些刚刚失去某人的人
Your best friend your baby
你最好的朋友、你的宝贝
Your man or your lady
你的男人或者你的女人
Put your hand way up high
高高举起你的双手
We will never say bye
我们永远不会说再见
No no no
不会~不会~不会~

On this day, we talk to them, and tell them, we still miss them.
这一天,我们和他们说话,告诉他们,我们依然思念他们。
歌名:Tears in Heaven
歌手:Eric Clapton
Would you know my name
你还会记得我的名字吗?
If I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂和你见面
Would you be the same
我们还能像从前一样吗?
If I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂与你重逢

Sometimes, life is so hard without them.
有时,因为缺少了他们,让生活变的不易。
歌名:Missing You
歌手:Diana Ross
Since you've been away
自从你离开
I've been down and lonely
自从你离开 我一直低落孤独着
Since you've been away
自从你离开
I've been thinking of you
我一直在想你

But you need to remember, the past is gone, it's static, there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is that remember the joy they have brought you and the love they have given you.
但你要知道,往昔已逝,静如止水,我们无法再作改变。你能做的就是记住他们给予你的爱和欢乐。

歌名:Because You Loved Me
歌手:Celine Dion
For all those times you stood by me
为了无数次你的支持
For all the truth that you made me see
为了所有你让我明白的真理
For all the joy you brought to my life
为了你带给我的无穷欢乐
For all the wrong that you made right
为了你更正的所有错误

And survive and have a better life.
并且活下来,而且要活的更好。
Jack:You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
杰克:你要答应我,你会活下去。你不会放弃,不管发生什么,不管希望多么渺茫。
-选自Titanic

So please never give up.
所以,请不要放弃。
If there is a heaven, if there are angels, may you find some comfort.
如果有天堂,如果有天使,愿你们能找到一些安慰藉。

歌名:Angel
歌手:Sarah McLachlan
Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
用全部的时间等待第二次机会
For the break that will make it OK
因为逃避能使一切更好
There's always some reason to feel not good enough

总是有理由说感觉不够好
And it's hard at the end of the day
在一日将尽之时觉得难过
I need some distraction or a beautiful release
我需要散散心,或是一个美丽的解脱
Memories seep from my veins
回忆自我的血管渗出
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
让我体内空无一物 了无牵挂
I'll find some peace tonight
也许今晚我可以得到一些平静
In the arms of the Angel far away from here
在天使的怀里 飞离此地
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you feel
远离黑暗阴冷的旅馆房间 和你无穷的惧怕
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
你在无声的幻梦残骸中被拉起
You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here
在天使的怀里 愿你能得到安慰

想知道卡卡老师的发音秘诀?关注微信公众号Kakaketang_Jessica

分享到
重点单词
  • seepv. 渗出,渗漏 n. 渗漏,小泉,水(油)坑
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • reverien. 幻想,白日梦 =revery
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • staticadj. 静态的,静力的,静止的,静电的 n. 静电,静