(单词翻译:单击)
Unable, we are in IMC.
881. 不能,我们在仪表天气条件。
Unable, we are only authorized during daytime VMC.
882. 不能,我们只有白天目视气象条件的资格。
Unable noise abatement due company policy.
883. 由于公司政策,不能执行减噪音程序。
Did the previous controller tell you about our problem during radar handoff?
884. 雷达移交时前面的管制员告诉你我们的问题了吗?
Is there a frequency change at this compulsory reporting point?
885. 在此强制性报告点需要换频率吗?
Unable speed 180 knots. We need to maintain a good speed in clean configuration due icing.
886. 不能保持速度180节。由于积冰,我们需要保持光洁形态和适当的速度。
Unable to reduce speed below mach decimal 74. You can vector us if you’d like.
887. 速度不能调至低于马赫数点74。你可以引导让我们飞航向。
Request runway change for departure due high crosswind.
888. 由于较大侧风,请求换起飞跑道。
Request delay the approach due tail wind beyond limits.
889. 由于顺风超限,请求延迟进近。
Request holding instructions due weather near the runway threshold.
890. 由于跑道入口处附近的天气,请求等待指令。
Unable, an immediate right turn might not give us enough terrain clearance. Our turn radius is 4 miles at this speed.
891. 不行,立即右转的话我们越过地形的裕度可能不够。当前速度的转弯半径是4海里。
Sorry, there was a problem with my audio equipment. How do you read me now?
892. 抱款,因为我们的音频设备有问题。现在你听我几个?
We had to overshoot because of wake turbulence.
893. 我们不得不复飞的原因是尾流。
Not ready for immediate takeoff due possible wake turbulence from departing heavy aircraft.
894. 没有准备好立即起飞,刚起飞的重型机可能有尾流。
Unable CAT II approach due crew qualification.
895. 不能II类进近的原因是机组资质。
Transmission blocked, say again.
896. 被干扰了,再说一遍。
Standby, high pilot workload.
897. 稍等,飞行员工作负荷较大。
Are you banning us from entry because of our airline or our aircraft type?
898. 你禁止我们飞入是因为我们公司或我们的机型吗?
Our aircraft has the required certification and is approved by your Civil Aviation Authority for scheduled flight.
899. 我们飞机有相应的资质,你们民航当局也批准我们可以执行定期航班。
We had to go around due to unstable approach.
900. 我们必须复飞是因为进近不稳定。