(单词翻译:单击)
Do you think we've been burgled?
你认为我们被抢了吗?
Oh no! I left my lap book and my me pad on the desk...and my i top – they're worth thousands!
不!我的折叠书,平板电脑和i top游戏还在那里,他们值几千呢!
They're all the latest versions!
它们都是最新版本!
And I left out my elephant mug and my lady curve nail file.
我的大象杯和美甲刀还没带走呢。
They better not have stolen them!
他们最好别把这些偷走了!
But it's premium, premium, faux orange premium!
但这是优质的,优质的人造橘子。
Anna? It's Anna, she's asleep. Anna!
安娜? 是安娜,她在睡觉。安娜!
Oh! Lemons! Denise? Tom?
柠檬!丹尼斯?汤姆?
Have you spent the night asleep at your desk Anna?
安娜,你是在桌上睡了一宿吗?
Is it morning? Oh dear, yes I think so.
早上了吗?上帝,我想是的。
Well, at least we haven't been burgled then.
至少我们没有被抢劫。
Anna, you've really been burning the candle at both ends lately.
安娜,你最近真是过度劳累。
Yes, you've been doing hours and hours of overtime.
是的,你一直连着几个小时的加班。
Most people get their work done within office hours and anyway, we don't pay overtime here.
很多人能在工作时间把工作做完,总之,我们不付加班费。