(单词翻译:单击)
Good, good. You're new here, aren't you Anna? Yes.
很好,很好。你是新来的吧,安娜? 是的。
Well I look forward to working with you.
我很期待跟你合作。
What a success! Mr Lime has come away a very happy customer!
太成功了!Lime先生走时很高兴!
Here are the phrases Anna used while apologising.
这些是安娜道歉时用到的表达方式。
I'm really sorry to hear that, Mr Lime.
Lime先生,我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。
That's totally unacceptable.
太让人难以接受了。
It must have been very inconvenient for you.
这对你来说肯定很不方便。
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我们保证把这件事解决好。
And we could include some of our latest edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们还可以送一些最新版本的仿真橘子来弥补给您带来的不便。
I promise you, it won't happen again.
我保证绝不会再发生。
What will Anna's boss Paul have to say about her work today?
安娜的老板对她今天的工作表现会说些什么?
Join us next week to find out.
下周和我们一起去看看。