我变胖了 I'm getting fat
日期:2016-10-20 16:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Dan :Wow, I'm really getting fat.
丹: 哇,我长胖了很多。
Melissa:You don't look fat.
梅丽莎: 你看起来不胖。
Dan :Yes, but I am. I've gained 10 pounds in the last two months. Look at my stomach.
丹: 是的,但是我确实胖啦,这两个月我长了 10 磅,看看我的肚子(胃)
Melissa:How much do you weigh?
梅丽莎:你多重?
Dan :I think about 170 pounds.
丹: 我想大概有 170 磅。
Melissa:What kind of foods do you eat?
梅丽莎: 你都吃些什么样的食物?
Dan:I usually have pasta for dinner. Sometimes I get take-out or fast food if I don't have enough time to cook.
丹: 我一般晚餐吃意大利通心粉。 有时我没时间做的话, 我就带外卖或者吃快餐。
Melissa:I was reading a diet book the other day. It said that if you eat meat and nothing else, you'll lose weight quickly.
梅丽莎: 那天我看了一本关于减肥的书,它说如果你只吃肉的话,你就会瘦得很快。
Dan:Wow, does that work?
丹: 哇,有用吗?
Melissa:I don't know, but someone told me they tried it and lost 20 pounds.
梅丽莎: 我不知道,有人说他们试过,然后减了 20 磅。
Dan :That sounds good, but I'm not sure how long I could do that.
丹: 听起来不错,我不知道我能坚持做多久。
Melissa:I know, once you start eating vegetables and bread again you'll probably start gaining weight.
梅丽莎: 我知道。你一旦又开始吃蔬菜和面包,你可能很快就又增重啦。
Dan:Well, I think I'm going to try it anyway. Who's the author?
丹: 嗯,不管怎么样,我要开始试着做,作者是谁?
Melissa:I can't remember. It's not that popular anymore. When I get home I'll check and give you a call.
梅丽莎: 我记不起来啦,它已经不再那么流行啦。我回家后查一下,然后打电话给你。

分享到