A romantic story 浪漫的故事
日期:2016-10-20 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Paul:Betty, are you and John still dating?
保罗: 贝蒂,你和约翰还在约会吗?
Betty:Yeah, things are going really good.
贝蒂: 是的,一切都很好。
Paul:Where did you meet him?
保罗: 你在哪儿认识他的呀?
Betty:I met him at the library a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting at the same table and he asked to borrow my pen.
贝蒂: 两周前我在图书馆见到他的, 我们坐在同一个桌子边,然后他问我借钢笔。
Paul:Wow, that's a nice story.
保罗: 哇,真是个不错的故事。
Betty:I was telling Jim about it the other day. He thought it was pretty romantic.
贝蒂: 那天我跟吉姆说,他说这很浪漫。
Paul:Do you two have plans for tonight?
保罗: 你今晚有计划吗?
Betty:Yes, I think we're going to rent a movie. Have you seen anything good lately?
贝蒂: 是的,我想我们要去租一个电影看,你最近有没有看什么好的电影?
Paul:I saw Spider-Man the other day.
保罗: 那天我看了《蜘蛛侠》这个电影。
Betty:I've heard that's a really funny movie.
贝蒂: 我听说这是个很搞笑的电影。
Paul:Are you kidding? That movie's not funny. It's sad. I was crying at the end.
保罗: 你在开玩笑吧?这个电影一点都不搞笑,它是个很伤心的电影,看到最后我都哭啦。
Betty:You're really sensitive, aren't you?
贝蒂: 你真的是很敏感呀,不是吗?
Paul:I guess so. Maybe that's why I can't find a girlfriend.
保罗: 我想是吧。或许这就是为什么我找不到女朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人